Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

*goes back to room 2 and looks for a key*

(sorry attika, the dice shows what the dice shows.

You try to search the room (int 1 [critical fail] + 4) but the door has apparently jammed or been locked unintentionally. It won’t budge. 

On 8/3/2018 at 10:19 PM, Dome said:

*Well the shipping dock is out back, maybe you could sneak in. Otherwise we have a good faith agreement with Ironsides to keep critical personnel working during the strike to keep the Railway from shutting down and losing all our jobs, maybe you could get on one of those shifts. If you had a Pinkerton uniform you could probably just walk right in the front gates.*

@Pickle Rick

@The Orca

Just now, Dome said:

(sorry attika, the dice shows what the dice shows.

You try to search the room (int 1 [critical fail] + 4) but the door has apparently jammed or been locked unintentionally. It won’t budge. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

<joins Takara back at the industrial facility[

*Heads back to the undustrial facility*

<approaches Max>

*If it isnt Max Hammer. I heard you were doing some great things to help us workers out. I would love to stay out here and picket but apparently my job is of the upmost importance, probably because of how big and strong I am. The bosses said I have to work.

i still dont make enough to feed my family of 6 though. *

*here, take this*

<hands Max his picket sign>

*You and I should talk later. I have some ideas about how we can get what we want*

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I guess I'll just hang out and continue to clean the church. I have no idea where everyone else is and I don't know when they'll be back. I could always go to the shooting range four times. ? But I'll wait for everyone.

Everyone is over at Ironsides facilities trying to decide how to get in. You can head over there, or keep working on the church.

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I do want to avoid the basement though. I don't want it to collapse on me too. Getting Billy's body out was the last time I'm going down there.

Copy that. I took some liberties in having him removed, I won't make you go back down there again. 

Archived