Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I guess I'll just hang out and continue to clean the church. I have no idea where everyone else is and I don't know when they'll be back. I could always go to the shooting range four times. ? But I'll wait for everyone.

we are just trying to get into the industrial railroad facilities.

theres picketing going on in front because there is a strike.

koop has a pinkerton outfit on, so he can walk in the front door 

the other ways in are to sneak in via the shipping dock or to convince them you are critical personnel.

you could try to sneak in with takara, @bucsfan333

Max Hammer give the three of a you a lay of the land before you head inside. @Malfatron @The Orca @Pickle Rick

*Just inside the Front Gate is the Main Office. Keep walking past that and you'll see the Warehouse. The track runs behind these two buildings, we're the end of the line. On the other side of the tracks is the Admin office, Work Yard and Employee's Lunch room. See this road behind us? Follow it down thadda way to find the shipping dock. Anything that comes or goes on the train is supposed to go through there, so it's a weak point in the security.*

dRii3QS.jpg

34 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Hmmm. I'm all about that dishonesty and sneaking around...

*Try the Shipping Docks then* Max Hammer replies, he turns to the rest of the group.

*Thanks for the help guys, we really appreciate it, all of us. You can get me and my men back to work and I'll make sure you got free access to the Rail Yard whenever you need it. All of ya.* He thought a moment longer *You guys must like adventure and work like this huh? Just traveling the country, making your fortunes? Well I now people all over the country who could use men like you! I could put in a word for ya! Ever wanted to work on a new fandangled oil rig in Alaska? Or down to Mexico to see the war? I know guys all over! Maybe hit the heart of the US and see the great plains? Or visit the East Coast? You guys do this for me and I'll set you up with everybody I know!*

11 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Do I see any of my party? I wanna ask what's going on, what we're doing here, and what I'm looking for.

The three of them are standing with Max Hammer, Steele seems to be doing most of the talking.

As they talk, Takara fills you in on the details. You're going to attempt to end the Ironside Railways strike. Both the Pinkerton (who provides security to Ironside officials and facilities) and Max Hammer (Workers Union Leader) have enlisted your help in doing so. Pinkerton wants the workers to go back to work at their old wages, Max Hammer and the strikers want to return to work with better wages and working conditions.

32 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Which side have we chosen? Is there a reward from both sides? Is one better?

Does anyone have any idea how to end the strike?

You haven't. Pinkerton promised you'll be well compensated, Hammer said he has work for you all over the country. 

People have ideas.

34 minutes ago, The Orca said:

<Walks down to the shipping facility to see if I can walk in

There’s a building with a raised boardwalk so stagecoaches can pull right up to it for easy loading and unloading. There are large shipping crates everywhere, as well as several small mountains of burlap sacks full of goods ready for pickup or loading onto the train.

The loading door is open. One Pinkerton sits inside reading a newspaper, one patrols the area outside the fence near the raised boardwalk. 

Archived