Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

14 minutes ago, Dome said:

You open the door. It’s a small office with another door at the back, it looks like it leads to the main part of the warehouse. There’s only one desk in the office.

<if no one is around, I examine the desk and office closer for anything that seems interesting 

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

Sorry for the delay guys. Got a missing pet we’ve been out looking for. I’ll try to get in and move this along tonight. I’ll be around more tomorrow too

@bucsfan333 @Malfatron @The Orca @Pickle Rick

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Find the pet before you get back to this.  We aren't going anywhere. 

What Pickle Rick said. Find the pet first. We can take a break if need be.

No luck on finding my wife's cat. Been about 36 hours now, so I think it's just gonna be up to her to find her way home... got up flyers and have made a few walks through all the nearby neighborhoods, so not a ton much else we can really do at this point. I'll be around after some morning errands, thanks for the understanding fellas. 

17 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

<if no one is around, I examine the desk and office closer for anything that seems interesting 

Nobody is in the room. You see a safe in the corner. There's a note laying amongst the other papers scattered all over the desk. You can still hear the Railroad Officials in the warehouse, their voices are muffled.

@The Orca @Pickle Rick

@bucsfan333 has gone back to the church, he's taking a break which will end whenever he returns.

@Malfatron is going into "Follower" mode. I discussed this with him earlier this week, as he has a vacation coming up he's getting ready for I'll implement it now. Malf can pop in whenever he wants and make a Skill check if need be, otherwise Follower will follow these guidelines.

Followers will follow another party member, the group can decide who this is.

They will always avoid combat, they cannot attack.

Followers can perform any menial task or make Passive Checks, but they cannot perform any Skill Checks except for Dodge or Athletics to avoid combat.

@The Orca @Pickle Rick

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

Nobody is in the room. You see a safe in the corner. There's a note laying amongst the other papers scattered all over the desk. You can still hear the Railroad Officials in the warehouse, their voices are muffled.

@The Orca @Pickle Rick

<reads the note left on the desk, while listening to see if the voices get louder

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

<reads the note left on the desk, while listening to see if the voices get louder

There's a rather large squadron of Mexican soldiers ready to rob a shipment of weapons as soon as it crosses the border. I've heard that they're hoping to rob an understaffed train carrying four Gatlings, as well as a dozen crates of TNT and four hundred lever action rifles. I sure hope any of our trains heading over the border with shipments resembling specifically and exactly what the Mexicans are hoping for are understaffed when they cross into Mexico. I'd hate to have any more bloody encounters. 

- W. Ironsides

42 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Yeah. Sorry. I'll just hang around or whatever.

@bucsfan333 When you return to the church, a flyer hangs on the door.

Butteiful Home Makeovers is now open!

DIY or Full Remodel options available!

See Tenpenny at his store for more details!

Archived