Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

@Pickle Rick @The Orca @Malfatron

The three amigos enter the Employee Lunch room. There’s a bulletin board on the left. Two tables in the center of the room.  Two Pinkerton Security members sit with their boots kicked up. One is reading the paper (I think newspapers were a thing then?) and the other has his hat pulled over his face, head back. Both of their holsters and weapons rest on the table in front of them.

On 8/11/2018 at 10:42 PM, Dome said:

@Pickle Rick @The Orca @Malfatron

The three amigos enter the Employee Lunch room. There’s a bulletin board on the left. Two tables in the center of the room.  Two Pinkerton Security members sit with their boots kicked up. One is reading the paper (I think newspapers were a thing then?) and the other has his hat pulled over his face, head back. Both of their holsters and weapons rest on the table in front of them.

*hey, you there with the paper, where's the boss at? We are running behind and these two need to meet him before their tour is over.  

8 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

*hey, you there with the paper, where's the boss at? We are running behind and these two need to meet him before their tour is over.  

He just looks at you and shrugs. The other man removes his hat to get a look at the trio that has entered his nap room, then puts it back on his face and goes back to sleep.

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

<heads over to the admin building 

@The Orca

There’s an open window, you hear someone talking.

*I don’t get why these dumasses won’t just get back to work! Crap wages were fine for the last 3 years, they should be fine now, right? Harharhar! Their little town was about dead before Ironsides decided to set up shop here, they owe him. *

Just now, Dome said:

@Malfatron @bucsfan333 @The Orca @Pickle Rick

What's everyone's schedules look like? I had a crazy busy August, things are slowing down now. Ready to go when you guys are. 

With work, kid, dnd, and football starting back up, I don't know how much time I'll have to get back into this. I tried to do as much as I could in spurts before. But I don't know if I'll have those windows of downtime as much moving forward.

On 8/26/2018 at 5:52 PM, The Orca said:

If we are in no rush can we pause until mid September. Me and Pickle have a bunch of stuff going on over the next 2-3 weeks

Good call. I’m very busy for the next 10 days or so.

On 8/27/2018 at 9:02 PM, Malfatron said:

i am totally lost now as to what is going on.

Mid September I’ll post a recap where we’re at and what’s going on.

• 3 weeks later...

@The Orca @Pickle Rick @Malfatron - My busy weeks are winding down as BBQ season is over here lol. I'm gonna be available off and on pretty steady from now until lord knows when. Whenever the rain and snow stops I suppose.

If you guys each can pop in 3-4 times a week, that will be enough to keep the game moving so it's not a huge commitment if you're not sure what your schedules look like. If I got a recap up tonight or tomorrow we could start playing again if you were ready. I've just got a small amount more prepared for the rest of this "trial" game anyways.

Then we could discuss if we wanted to keep a longterm game going, get a new theme, or call it quits. I've finished the rules and hosted the game IRL with friends a couple of times and it went really well, so I'll definitely be making some changes if we decide to keep playing.

tumblr_obhlotUiVZ1qb5qxmo1_500.gif

@FinneasGage @bucsfan333 are free to jump in at any time too, but I know they're both busy boys

Archived