Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

There’s a building with a raised boardwalk so stagecoaches can pull right up to it for easy loading and unloading. There are large shipping crates everywhere, as well as several small mountains of burlap sacks full of goods ready for pickup or loading onto the rain.

The loading door is open. One Pinkerton sits inside reading a newspaper, one patrols the area outside the fence near the raised boardwalk. 

31 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

How about we all walk in together, could tell them "the boss hired you all as extra security and want you all to check out the facility" 

Sounds good Attika. This could be our entrance for that move as well

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Dome

<walks up to the open door at the shipping facility with Steele, Takara and Bucs in tow.

@Malfatron @The Orca @bucsfan333

You start walking to the open door, the other three hang back for now. 

*Whoa whoa whoa pal.* the patrolling Pinkerton saw you first, *Everybody goes through the front gates. This your first day or something?*

3 hours ago, Dome said:

You start walking to the open door, the other three hang back for now. 

*Whoa whoa whoa pal.* the patrolling Pinkerton saw you first, *Everybody goes through the front gates. This your first day or something?*

*Funny, nah I'm looking for you actually.  The boss sent me down here with 3 guys he hired to be extra security or something.  I never get told anything so I'm not sure of the exact details, I was just told to show them around.  I was also given explicit instructions to bring them through this entrance to keep from agitating the picketers because we don't need a riot right now.  I came down here to talk to you first.  We could go get the boss but that would piss him off and you know how he can get, it would also mean you and I would probably get fired and just between you and me I need this job to support my wife and kids.  So do you just want me to being them down through here or what?*

16 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

*Funny, nah I'm looking for you actually.  The boss sent me down here with 3 guys he hired to be extra security or something.  I never get told anything so I'm not sure of the exact details, I was just told to show them around.  I was also given explicit instructions to bring them through this entrance to keep from agitating the picketers because we don't need a riot right now.  I came down here to talk to you first.  We could go get the boss but that would piss him off and you know how he can get, it would also mean you and I would probably get fired and just between you and me I need this job to support my wife and kids.  So do you just want me to being them down through here or what?*

You try to tell a little fib (Charisma 16 + 4)

*Alright, alright, don't get the boss. You're sure this is what he said?* the Pinkerton nods to the other guard, and they swing open a small gate to let you through. 

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

<Walks down to Attika

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

<joins Attika>

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

<turns back towsrds the picketers and waives down the other 3 

@Malfatron @The Orca @bucsfan333

The three of you enter through the shipping dock. You are now inside the Shipping Facility building at Ironside Railways HQ. @bucsfan333 is still talking to Max Hammer in front of the Front Gate.

The two guards are still here in the building, and have gone back to their regular duties. The room is full of crates and supplies.

dRii3QS.jpg

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Dome

<looks around and examines what type of supplies are there and what are in the crates> 

The Pinkertons are still aware of your presence so you only take a quick glance (Intelligence 1 [critical fail] + 4)

All you see us crates and burlap sacks. The Pinkerton starts walking over to you again.

*Dont you have somewhere to be?*

Just now, Dome said:

The Pinkertons are still aware of your presence so you only take a quick glance (Intelligence 1 [critical fail] + 4)

All you see us crates and burlap sacks. The Pinkerton starts walking over to you again.

*Dont you have somewhere to be?*

*Yes we do, watch those protestors closely, we don't want any violence out of them*

<starts heading off towards the administration office, while looking around for anything that stands out or peaks my interest

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

*Yes we do, watch those protestors closely, we don't want any violence out of them*

<starts heading off towards the administration office, while looking around for anything that stands out or peaks my interest

Follows Attika looking around as well

4 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Follows Attika looking around as well

You exit the Shipping Facility. Ahead of you is the Admin Office and Employee Lunchroom, a few of the essential Railroad Employees are working on a train pulled into the yard. On the other side of the tracks is the Main office and Warehouse.

@The Orca @Malfatron @Pickle Rick

Archived