What would you offer for Khalil Mack?

Humble_Beast

18 minutes ago, What? said:

The Broncos just paid Keenum 2 years 36 million a year guaranteed... wait until the knuckleheads come out bashing Oakland for paying Mack 21 million..... wait for it... it's coming... lol

Keenum’s 2-year deal is $36M total. Not per year. And the 2nd year is $7M guaranteed ($25M guaranteed total).

45 minutes ago, What? said:

The Broncos just paid Keenum 2 years 36 million a year guaranteed... wait until the knuckleheads come out bashing Oakland for paying Mack 21 million..... wait for it... it's coming... lol

If you think thats funny, wait until you see that the Raiders paid Derick Carr 125 million and 70 million guaranteed to have a 86 QBR compared to Keenums 97 QBR also while throwing more INTs, less yards and the same amount of TDs lol

46 minutes ago, What? said:

...huh? When did Case Keenum become the highest paid player in football?

33 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

If you think thats funny, wait until you see that the Raiders paid Derick Carr 125 million and 70 million guaranteed to have a 86 QBR compared to Keenums 97 QBR also while throwing more INTs, less yards and the same amount of TDs lol

1. QBR is a pointless stat and the worst stat in football. 

2. Vikings system is ridiculous QB friendly. Keenum will be pretty average this year. 

54 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Imagine someone actually would take keenum over Carr. This is one of the worst takes in the history of worst takes. Elway would sell his soul to get Carr on a 25M APY deal on the Broncos and have him for the rest of his career. I'm sure your boy Von agrees.

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Imagine someone actually would take keenum over Carr. This is one of the worst takes in the history of worst takes. Elway would sell his soul to get Carr on a 25M APY deal on the Broncos and have him for the rest of his career. I'm sure your boy Von agrees.

What if...just for fun.. Keenum didnt hit his stride until year 5 and Derek Carr regresses to the mean and they both spend the next 6 years hovering around the same on-field production.

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

What if...just for fun.. Keenum's previous season wasnt a fluke but Carr's 2nd season was..and they both spend the next 6 yrs hovering around the same on-field ability.

What if, just for fun... people stop using QBR and we censor the word on this site.

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

What if, just for fun... people stop using QBR and we censor the word on this site.

But what about him having more passing yards, less INTs and the same amount of TDs then...nearly by every single category Keenum was better than Carr last year.

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

But what about him having more passing yards, less INTs and the same amount of TDs then...nearly by every single category Keenum was better than Carr last year.

I'm not going to argue about Keenum in this thread. If you think Keenum is better than Carr, I'm fine with that. Start a thread if you want. See how many people believe it. 

45 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I'm not going to argue about Keenum in this thread. If you think Keenum is better than Carr, I'm fine with that. Start a thread if you want. See how many people believe it. 

We are talking about contract comparisons here. On field performance relative to how much they are getting paid. 

13 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

What if...just for fun.. Keenum didnt hit his stride until year 5 and Derek Carr regresses to the mean and they both spend the next 6 years hovering around the same on-field production.

Literally no one actually believes that that is what is going to happen.

12 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Literally no one actually believes that that is what is going to happen.

Derek Carr signed a 125 million dollar contract to put up QB16 numbers the following year which is now a part of the reason the Raiders cant pay Mack. So my point being---unless Derek Carr goes from producing like Andy Dalton to Aaron Rodgers this year, his contract is deplorable. That was my whole point behind the original poster talking about Case Keenums apparently ridiculous contract. 

Archived