Update: Urban Meyer suspended 3 games

IDOG_det

He went to hire ups in 2009 so he’s good there

There is no tangible concrete proof  he knew about the incident in 2015 

Shelly apparently knew of something in 2015

Let’s say she never told him and take that as fact for example because we can’t assume she told him 

so it’s either throw his wife under the bus and say he never told her 

if not he has to step down because he would have blatantly lied at Big10 media day 

You can’t throw your wife under the bus hes gone 

2 minutes ago, brownie man said:

He went to hire ups in 2009 so he’s good there

There is no tangible concrete proof  he knew about the incident in 2015 

Shelly apparently knew of something in 2015

Let’s say she never told him and take that as fact for example because we can’t assume she told him 

so it’s either throw his wife under the bus and say he never told her 

if not he has to step down because he would have blatantly lied at Big10 media day 

You can’t throw your wife under the bus hes gone 

Unless Shelley flat out says she never told him which she has already done to the money hungry *word* that started this whole ordeal. I've been reading some stuff about her and she sounds like an awful person.

"As a long time lurker and first time poster in this sub, I can understand if people read this and write what I have to say off as hearsay, but I’d like to put my knowledge in the mix here.

My family knows Zach, Courtney, and their kids very well. I’ve personally met him and been around them several times. One person in my family has been a long-time friend of Zach’s. I can confirm that Courtney was using Zach’s income to pay for nursing school, and that she has roughly a semester or two left. This makes me think, in addition to the information OP found, that she’s nearing the end of her schooling, won’t have the financial support from him anymore, and is now going after he and the university to secure her finances indefinitely.

Zach and Courtney fought all throughout college, so I can’t exactly say I’m too surprised about this. Above all I want the truth to come out, but I hurt for the kids more than anything. It’s so sad to know that they’re stuck in the middle of this fiasco."

I don't believe everything I read but this coincides w/ other stuff I've read about her as well

1 minute ago, JTagg7754 said:

You're right, but at the same time, why do you instantly discredit anything anyone says? 

Because it's an anonymous person posting on the internet with no sources to back up their information. The amount of people that claim to have sources on this and claim to know everything going on in Zach and Courtney Smith's life is freaking staggering. And what a surprise that all these Buckeye fans that know have information that says Courtney is a bad person and just out for money.

Just now, JTagg7754 said:

So you know this person who made this claim or is that your, personal opinion?

Why am I even talking to you about this?

In 48 hours you've gone from not knowing this person to assuming she's a "money grubbing whore" because her abuse might lead to your favorite football coach getting fired. You're not actually interested in the truth of the matter, you just want to throw enough crap at the wall to justify Urban Meyer keeping his job. It's a fantasy, and you've found a collection of idiots on reddit and Bucknuts to help fuel it.

Good luck with that. Let us know when you want to re-enter reality.

Archived