Update: Urban Meyer suspended 3 games

IDOG_det

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Oh are we about to get spicy?

If Zach Smith has a lawyer who allowed this, he's a worse attorney than Barry Zuckercorn. And if Smith was told not to do this by his lawyer, and still did it, he's dumber than one could have ever imagined.

And if he didn't have a lawyer at all advising him, well...

ESPN's about to air this interview where Smith's going to likely claim he never hit her, and McMurphy has already invalidated it. 

Just now, JammerHammer21 said:

If Zach Smith has a lawyer who allowed this, he's a worse attorney than Barry Zuckercorn. And if Smith was told not to do this by his lawyer, and still did it, he's dumber than one could have ever imagined.

And if he didn't have a lawyer at all advising him, well...

Courtney's lawyers have to be beside themselves with how this fell into their laps.

Is nobody seriously coaching any of these people on what to say, still?

I'm not saying these texts are fake, but man how some of them is really weird.  I don't think I've ever seen/had a conversation with someone that had a flow that these have had.  Once again not saying they are fake, just really unique how the flow.

Just now, JTagg7754 said:

Zach Smith interview on ESPN right now says the bruises are a result of defensive movements. He said Urban knew and said if he found out differently, he was immediately done. Very interesting. Someone's lying..........

Probably the dude on national television trying to act innocent of any real abuse.

2 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

That's a lot of water carrying for Urban

Maybe I'm a sucker but that statement definitely makes me think Urban may not be in the wrong here, or at least not to a degree that would call for his firing. What would be Zach Smith's motive to protect Urban's tail?

Can someone give a primer on what Urban has potentially done wrong here, and bold the things (if anything) he 100% did wrong.

Archived