Browns trade WR Corey Coleman to the Bills

Texansfan713

22 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

What is your guys' favorite cereal?

My vote goes to Cocoa Krispies. Apple Jacks a close second, as it leaves you with the most delicious milk afterwards.

Wheat Thins. Cleans your soul and stomach. Plus it’s fire. 

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Bragging about cars as a indicator of wealth lol?  Any idiot can finance a car. 

Was this necessary? Enjoy the Cavs and another winless season you tasteless coward. Sure anyone can finance it but can they keep it lol? 

29 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

What is your guys' favorite cereal?

My vote goes to Cocoa Krispies. Apple Jacks a close second, as it leaves you with the most delicious milk afterwards.

I'm basic - Honey Nut Cheerios does it for me. Used to be into Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs, but not into the super sweet/sugary stuff anymore.

Just now, mattyice0401 said:

And you sir take home the award for biggest loser on ff.

goes to a football forum website and try and brags about what kind of car he puts gas into. Congrats brotha your **** still stinks just as much as mine and when youre home at night you watch the same tv channels and shows i do. Classic LA loser thinking material things are everything

1 minute ago, mattyice0401 said:

goes to a football forum website and try and brags about what kind of car he puts gas into. Congrats brotha your **** still stinks just as much as mine and when youre home at night you watch the same tv channels and shows i do. Classic LA loser thinking material things are everything

This dude has 2 post. Yet knows I live in La? What kind of burner account is this? Never met this dude. The fact that I’m living rent free to make you switch accounts to post! Makes it lovely.. I’m sorry I can’t drive a Honda? That I could afford it? My fault? I work 13 hours a day. I grind hard my boy! I like the lavish things. 

What does me posting what car I drive trigger people?? Must be a sad day in the office. Watching the chick you like talk to another man. 

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm basic - Honey Nut Cheerios does it for me. Used to be into Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs, but not into the super sweet/sugary stuff anymore.

The old Reece’s was bomb. This new one taste like factory chemicals.

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

This dude has 2 post. Yet knows I live in La? What kind of burner account is this? Never met this dude. The fact that I’m living rent free to make you switch accounts to post! Makes it lovely.. I’m sorry I can’t drive a Honda? That I could afford it? My fault? I work 13 hours a day. I grind hard my boy! I like the lavish things. 

What does me posting what car I drive trigger people?? Must be a sad day in the office. Watching the chick you like talk to another man. 

Dude ive been a member since like 15, before the big make over. and if you think people us burner acounts on footballsfuture your head is so far up your *** its crazy

9 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

because people on a FOOTBALL FORUM website dont give a **** about what kind of car you drive. OFF TOPIC YOU ******* LOSER

Dammm this is good.

ban this sucka @ET80

lmao. The lack of control.. Wow.

dude went 0-12 real quick. And I think you’re under age to be here my child friend. 

9 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Dude ive been a member since like 15, before the big make over. and if you think people us burner acounts on footballsfuture your head is so far up your *** its crazy

The things is that they do. We’ve actually had proof and many members have been banned for it. Guess I got a big head. 

Archived