Browns trade WR Corey Coleman to the Bills

Texansfan713

40 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I guess I should either lie about the car I drive as some type of a joke status symbol or explain to you basic economics that a car is an expense and not an investment. 

You had me with the economics until you said you have a Ford

Dem Japanese cars are where its at

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I guess I should either lie about the car I drive as some type of a joke status symbol or explain to you basic economics that a car is an expense and not an investment. 

Never buy a depreciating asset.  If it flys, drives, floats, or *****.  Lease dont own.

---Spencer Strassmore

10 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Never buy a depreciating asset.  If it flys, drives, floats, or *****.  Lease dont own.

---Spencer Strassmore

Dude I learned that the rough way. In 8 months it drop like 8k (what credit karma has it under)lol.. I don’t care though c300 bangs that sport plus whooooooooo iiiiiiiii.. Smash on folks. The only thing that the service B breaks my heart paying over 500 for a oil change lol 

aint no better feeling than picking up a Badie, family member or a fiend and they’re in awe of the car! Just feels good man. 

1 hour ago, ohiogenius said:

You had me with the economics until you said you have a Ford

Dem Japanese cars are where its at

I always try to buy American if I can. My Focus has treated me well. It’s paid for and gets great gas mileage.

51 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Dude I learned that the rough way. In 8 months it drop like 8k (what credit karma has it under)lol.. I don’t care though c300 bangs that sport plus whooooooooo iiiiiiiii.. Smash on folks. The only thing that the service B breaks my heart paying over 500 for a oil change lol 

aint no better feeling than picking up a Badie, family member or a fiend and they’re in awe of the car! Just feels good man. 

#dreamland

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

It depends on the car.

2 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

---Spencer Strassmore

Sounds more intelligent than it is.

Archived