Browns trade WR Corey Coleman to the Bills

Texansfan713

On 08/08/2018 at 10:41 PM, Thomas5737 said:

You would have never got Edmuds without trading Glenn. Or trading two 2nd round picks. Otherwise it would have taken both 1st round picks to move up for a QB. So if you say Taylor is the only reason you got Edmunds I will says Taylor, Glenn, two seconds round picks and #22 overall are the reason you got Edmunds.

I never said trading Tyrod was the ONLY reason. So it makes the rest of your post irrelevant

1 hour ago, BigMountainGoat said:

I never said trading Tyrod was the ONLY reason. So it makes the rest of your post irrelevant

Edmunds is going to be irrelevant though. He was my most overrated player in the draft this past year. I'm not huge on Tyrod or anything, but he's oodles better than what most Bills fans are painting him out to be. I wouldn't have ever traded a 3rd round pick for him, but I'm also nowhere near ready to call him a bottom 5 QB. That's ridiculous lol!  And by all accounts, he's been very good for us so far in TC and the pre-season. He is a competent starter in the NFL, something we haven't had in decades. I'm not expecting him to stick around long as the starter, but the people acting like he's utter garbage are also way off base.

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

Edmunds is going to be irrelevant though. He was my most overrated player in the draft this past year. I'm not huge on Tyrod or anything, but he's oodles better than what most Bills fans are painting him out to be. I wouldn't have ever traded a 3rd round pick for him, but I'm also nowhere near ready to call him a bottom 5 QB. That's ridiculous lol!  And by all accounts, he's been very good for us so far in TC and the pre-season. He is a competent starter in the NFL, something we haven't had in decades. I'm not expecting him to stick around long as the starter, but the people acting like he's utter garbage are also way off base.

I like Edmunds!

3 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Hmmm yet Bills made the playoffs and Texans did not.

Texans have made the playoffs four times since they joined the league. Bills have only one winning season in that timeframe - last year, the year you mentioned.

It was clearly a joke, but if you want to talk facts - OK. Congratulations on your first winning season in 15 years.

7 hours ago, ET80 said:

Texans have made the playoffs four times since they joined the league. Bills have only one winning season in that timeframe - last year, the year you mentioned.

It was clearly a joke, but if you want to talk facts - OK. Congratulations on your first winning season in 15 years.

Mine was a joke as well and btw it wasn't the Bills first winning season in 15 years lol It was our first winning season in 3 years.

1 hour ago, marshawn lynch said:

Mine was a joke as well and btw it wasn't the Bills first winning season in 15 years lol It was our first winning season in 3 years.

I guess we need to work on our joking skill.

Archived