EPL Thread

SalvadorsDeli

City are approaching joke territory for me now. 

I take it back, I think LFC will still win the league at a canter. City are too unreliable.

Weak EPL season, I reckon. I say all English teams in the CL will get dumped out early in the KO stages this year. 

Edited by Hunter2_1

Yuck. You only just chose City?

You need to make a different decision. It's like going to Starbucks instead of the local coffee shop.

Teams that should be off limits are:

Man City

Liverpool

Man United

Chelsea

There's just nothing about them that is competitive in a sporting way. I don't particularly like Arsenal or Tottenham but at least they're not really financially juicing their existence.

And Fornals should have won that game for West Ham.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

Yuck. You only just chose City?

You need to make a different decision. It's like going to Starbucks instead of the local coffee shop.

Teams that should be off limits are:

Man City

Liverpool

Man United

Chelsea

There's just nothing about them that is competitive in a sporting way. I don't particularly like Arsenal or Tottenham but at least they're not really financially juicing their existence.

And Fornals should have won that game for West Ham.

I was narrowed on down to a couple others.

Then the past couple weeks. Pure disdain for the Liverpool & Man U owners. Toss in Arsenal not backing up their players. I wont discuss the Chelsea reason, but I am Caribbean. It boiled down to. I just want a team that has the best chance of beating those guys when facing off. Which only left me the 1 real choice.

I dont feel it will be permanent. Just while Im deciding. I want those guys to go down.

2 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

You've chosen the baddies.

My official, official team is Swansea. Being Trinidad. Guys like Sir Henry Morgan are special to us... Maybe you too if you drink Capt Morgan. lol

But theyre stuck in Champions league. Mainly whats holding me up is Southampton being for sale. After I picked the Redskins/Football Team as my team, they got sold to Dan Snyder. Aint going through that again.

7 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I was narrowed on down to a couple others.

Then the past couple weeks. Pure disdain for the Liverpool & Man U owners. Toss in Arsenal not backing up their players. I wont discuss the Chelsea reason, but I am Caribbean. It boiled down to. I just want a team that has the best chance of beating those guys when facing off. Which only left me the 1 real choice.

I dont feel it will be permanent. Just while Im deciding. I want those guys to go down.

Man City is fine...I mean you already support Club America...

https://fusion.tv/story/88822/club-america-azcarraga-family-televisa/

25 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Man City is fine...I mean you already support Club America...

https://fusion.tv/story/88822/club-america-azcarraga-family-televisa/

You cheer the most popular club in the western hemisphere. And I cheer the most hated.

But it aint my fault Veracruz shut down and the EPL owners are scared to vote anymore megabillionaires in so Southampton can be sold.