Preseason Week 2 - Super Bowl LII Champion Eagles @ the Losers

Kiltman

25 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He wasnt an option for us at that pick. We had an agreement to trade the pick to Seattle if Williams was gone. 

Sure, he could have been an option in the 3rd. But thats not realistic now is it? So no, he wasnt an option. 

I'm glad you're here to confirm you were in Jerry Jones and Stephen Jones ear during the draft... Its an honor ;) 

24 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Image result for family guy who the hell cares gif

It's the damn preseason, when will people learn? These games are good for getting a feel of rookies and helping coaches decides who makes the 53.  Sorry but anyone looking any deeper into it is going to get "smartass" and "defensive" comments.

You apparently care more than the rest of us if you cant take minor critiques and jokes without getting uppity. 

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I think we can all agree that the one thing Goedart didn't do is run away from a football forum for months because his rival team won the Super Bowl B|

No, instead he did the bandwagon thing and flip flopped on his fav team his entire life just because the other one won their first meaningful game in 60 years. 

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You apparently care more than the rest of us if you cant take minor critiques and jokes without getting uppity. 

I saw someone attempt a subtle jab at the Eagles, one that I believe the poster genuinely believed in, and responded how I saw fit. How does that translate to me caring about the preseason? I guess you could say that I care that people comprehend the insignificance of the preseason. This is a rough time of the year for someone like myself who likes to talk football but understands the reality of the preseason, as left and right I will see takes based on what's happened in a preseason game.

6 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I saw someone attempt a subtle jab at the Eagles, one that I believe the poster genuinely believed in, and responded how I saw fit. How does that translate to me caring about the preseason? I guess you could say that I care that people comprehend the insignificance of the preseason. This is a rough time of the year for someone like myself who likes to talk football but understands the reality of the preseason, as left and right I will see takes based on what's happened in a preseason game.

Although I agree with you that the preseason =/= regular season results; I think its wrong to say the "insignificance of preseason". Preseason has given the Cowboys some of their better players (Romo, Beasely off the top of my head). I am sure the same has happened to you guys as well. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Although I agree with you that the preseason =/= regular season results; I think its wrong to say the "insignificance of preseason". Preseason has given the Cowboys some of their better players (Romo, Beasely off the top of my head). I am sure the same has happened to you guys as well. 

So far it's given us Sudfeld and Gibson. Problem is we don't really need either if healthy.

Pretty sure the Browns are 8-0 the past two years in the preseason. Which explains the importance of the final outcomes.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I mean insignificant in regards to projecting how a team will perform in the regular season. It definitely has value for players who are fighting for something, be it a starting role or just a roster spot.

Archived