GDT Preseason Week 3 Titans (0-2)@ Steelers(1-1)

Titans fan 617

Mostly I watch how we tackle and the players react.  I do expect our OL andarcus and the backs to respond better to the blitzing.  That is one area that Murray will be missed much better at recognizing and picking up the blitz

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Just stopped in to see who wants to fire Lafluer and cut Marcus. 

I’m thinking about it ?

I just want the play calling to be better in the second half though unless the plan simply is to run run pass and get out of Pit with as less injuries as possible.

The way it’s beeb going with Vrabel no ones playing Thursday vs Minn

I’m not overreacting to anything I just wanted to look better. 

Once Miami comes in 2 weeks there will a different Titans team on the field. I’m expecting atleast Orakpo back Butler will be playing. 

Offensively Walker will be back he’s definitely the guy who Marcus leans on to get back on track so I’m not freaking out but again just wanted to look better. 

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

All I want is for some of these guys to start practicing. Matthews, Delanie, Rak, Morgan, Evans are all players we're really relying on in the regular season.

Ah yes. And Butler. Also Conklin, but I'm thinking he's destined for PUP.

Preseason  does not mean anything is 100% a true statement.

Injuries do matter though and they are adding up. Landry needs to not be out long as we are depleted at OLB and no Evans means LB is a hurting spot which is even worse in a 3-4 scheme.

The Steelers were playing starters longer than the Titans. They also for sure were scheming at least a bit.

Overall yes the offense blew and yes Mariota and Davis are not in sync. However, do not panic. The only cause for concern I have is the injuries.

Very good job by Firkser and Gabbert. I like Firkser I wish Stocker wasn't a guaranteed lock as I feel Firkser has got something to offer.

Also these Steelers announcers are trash. I feel for their fans having to listen to these jokes.

Archived