Preseason Week 3 GDT - Packers @ Raiders

RaidersAreOne

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2018082454/2018/PRE3/Packers@Raiders?icampaign=scoreStrip-globalNav-2018082454#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

usp-nfl_-preseason-oakland-raiders-at-gr

Preseason week 3 action kicks off Friday night in Oakland. This is going to be a "more normal" preseason matchup than last week as the starters are going to play well in to the second Q apparently. Things I am looking forward to watching:

• Nelson going against his former team. It's still weird seeing him in S&B. Cook is too to a lesser extent.
  • The rookies. Hall and Hurst are showing serious flashes of being high level players. I was extremely excited to see him last week but was ultimately disappointed in how he played. I hope he balls out.
  • Conley looks so good when on the field. I can't wait to see him continue to develop. 
  • Running game. Lynch, Martin and Richard seem to be the leading 3. Washington just had a minor surgery and is probably out this week. That means Warren should have a big load again. He leads all RB's in yards this PS I believe and has divided this forum with opinions.

11 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Adams is from my hometown epa a neighborhood hero

remember meeting him at school, good humble guy like most people from Fresno State.. I remember he started off his career slow for Green Bay and really wanted us to buy low on him..... too late now

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You mean a man so loved he gets a highlight video dubbed by Seal's "Kiss From a Rose" ? He's not quite there yet. Maybe one day.

I was thinking of the "Jordy Nelson 'hurt' by unceremonious cut from Packers" But I revise my position after seeing this. Pure art. Thank you for sharing such a moving video.

19 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You mean a man so loved he gets a highlight video dubbed by Seal's "Kiss From a Rose" ? He's not quite there yet. Maybe one day.

Enjoyed that! Thank you!    And noooooooo! 

Mack isn’t going anywhere or I will have a stroke!

5 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Hoping for 2 things. 

#1 An entertaining game with young guys stepping up and no injuries.

#2 The Packers plane flies back to GB with 1 more player then it came to Oakland with.

Fine -- just be ready to give up (at the MINIMUM) your 2019 1st-round pick, your 2020 1st-round pick, and your 2021 1st-round pick.

Archived