PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

5 minutes ago, SimsZilla said:

Holy crap

I'm speechless. Honestly, I don't really deserve to win this week: @LionsRock had seven (!) players score 15 or more points, and four of those scored more than 20. He had a dominant team performance. I had... Tyreek Hill. (And, sure, Metcalf. But, if I need a 60+ point performance from one player to win, I probably don't deserve it.)

Sorry @LionsRock, you don't deserve to add a loss to your record after such a great performance.

7 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'm speechless. Honestly, I don't really deserve to win this week: @LionsRock had seven (!) players score 15 or more points, and four of those scored more than 20. He had a dominant team performance. I had... Tyreek Hill. (And, sure, Metcalf. But, if I need a 60+ point performance from one player to win, I probably don't deserve it.)

Sorry @LionsRock, you don't deserve to add a loss to your record after such a great performance.

It is what it is I've a  lot of crazy $h@t in this game we call fantasy football, sometimes the ball bounces in your favor sometimes it doesn't . So enjoy the win, because sometimes you have to endure the tough losses . Great game, maybe will meet up again in the play-off's.

7 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Edited by LionsRock
  • Like 1