PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

7 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

Jesus Sims would this be your 7th championship in this league?

I honestly don't know how that's at all possible, especially in a league of this size. You would think that there would be more variance. I guess you can do it when you have CMC and Davante Adams most years - looks like he came out ahead on a lot of key trades that really paid off. 

1 hour ago, Lions017 said:

I honestly don't know how that's at all possible, especially in a league of this size. You would think that there would be more variance. I guess you can do it when you have CMC and Davante Adams most years - looks like he came out ahead on a lot of key trades that really paid off. 

I'd still do the CMC trade. Really like what I've added with Stroud, Richardson, Laporta and such due to these trades. 

15 hours ago, Lions017 said:

Yes! that's why he named his Team The  TAK-O Experience LOL 😵

He TAK-O your good players 😁