PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

9 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I'm torn on moving up to get a top QB, I want a top QB....but also don't want to sell the farm to buy the tractor.

Imagine the help Carolina would have this year if they still had #1 (not that the Vikings are at Carolina's level)

It’s kind of a double edge sword. Could give a bunch of assets to get a top prospect or potentially waste a first round pick on a 2nd level QB with a bunch of question marks. Thankfully yall are no where near the dysfunctional of a franchise as the Panthers.  

24 minutes ago, Lionized said:

It’s kind of a double edge sword. Could give a bunch of assets to get a top prospect or potentially waste a first round pick on a 2nd level QB with a bunch of question marks. Thankfully yall are no where near the dysfunctional of a franchise as the Panthers.  

Wasting A first round pick happens (Ponder) and fairly recoverable....wasting first rounds pickS would be baaaad.

18 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Wasting A first round pick happens (Ponder) and fairly recoverable....wasting first rounds pickS would be baaaad.

I’d prefer y’all use one pick and not trade up. 🥹

Just now, Hagar said:

Yup, but lets look over the last 20, 30, 40 years.... 😉

Why stop at 40? The Vikings have won 0 Super Bowls and 0 Championships. The Lions have won 0 Super Bowls and 4 Championships.

Of all of the "done nothing" franchises, I'd say both teams are in that same category.

• Like 1

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Why stop at 40? The Vikings have won 0 Super Bowls and 0 Championships. The Lions have won 0 Super Bowls and 4 Championships.

Of all of the "done nothing" franchises, I'd say both teams are in that same category.

Your looking for the top floor....not the basement. The 4 Championships you referred to came before the Vikings did?

Just now, Hagar said:

Your looking for the top floor....not the basement. The 4 Championships you referred to came before the Vikings did?

Alright, so we'll ignore them. Still tied 0-0.

Sucks to be a fan of a team trying so hard to be respected, yet earning none of it. Being tied with the Lions in terms of wins will do that to a team.

SKOAL! (Or something, I'm not sure.)

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Alright, so we'll ignore them. Still tied 0-0.

Sucks to be a fan of a team trying so hard to be respected, yet earning none of it. Being tied with the Lions in terms of wins will do that to a team.

SKOAL! (Or something, I'm not sure.)

Sucks worse to be a fan desperately trying to ignore that door to the basement that leads to the Lions den.

MEEEooow. (Or whatever that team says)

3 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Sucks worse to be a fan desperately trying to ignore that door to the basement that leads to the Lions den.

MEEEooow. (Or whatever that team says)

Nah, we don't ignore the door. We're pretty familiar with things down there. The only difference between the Vikings and the Lions is that one of those fanbases doesn't pretend otherwise.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Nah, we don't ignore the door. We're pretty familiar with things down there. The only difference between the Vikings and the Lions is that one of those fanbases doesn't pretend otherwise.

That's because fan base (Vikings) knows (doesn't need to pretend) there is a clear cut team in the basement of the 3 story division (4 overall floors).