Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

On 12/16/2018 at 8:16 PM, thebestever6 said:

I just think it's gonna take a couple off offseasons to fix that line they have soooo many holes, and their weapons still leave a lot to be desired. Rosen will be an injury bust by then just a bad situation. 

We may have to give him a year or so off, though (like the Raiders did with Jim Plunkett [who they signed in 1978] after many years of getting beaten behind sub-par Patriot O-lines [in addition, he may have been a target for the Boston fans because he is part Mexican, and they are racist pricks]).

6 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

I could do one again 

I wasn’t around when FF began but I guess tradition is new guy starts if we lose.   Just need a lot more new guys the last 2 years lol.  

Side bar - with Chargers losing they have literally nothing to play for week 17 they are locked into 5 seed unless KC loses to both SEA @ OAK.   They probably rest all their important guys.  Could be our back door to a 8-8 season...provided we win on MNF @ OAK.   Talk about a Pyrrhic victory in that scenario.  

Edited by Broncofan

8 hours ago, Broncofan said:

I wasn’t around when FF began but I guess tradition is new guy starts if we lose.   Just need a lot more new guys the last 2 years lol.  

Side bar - with Chargers losing they have literally nothing to play for week 17 they are locked into 5 seed unless KC loses to both SEA @ OAK.   They probably rest all their important guys.  Could be our back door to a 8-8 season...provided we win on MNF @ OAK.   Talk about a Pyrrhic victory in that scenario.  

I can't  see Lynn resting starters no matter what. As bad as that offense looked last night.  You need to go into the postseason clicking on all cylinders to even have a chance.  

21 hours ago, BroncoBruin said:

Linebackers as a whole get so screwed in the process, because they won't make distinctions between off-ball linebackers and 3-4 OLBs so the guys with the sacks get all the spots. 

They really need a separate category for the "edge"  guys in the 3-4. Leonards overall production was astounding from his 4-3 WLB spot. leaving him out of the PB is just absurd.

Edited by AKRNA

19 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

He's playin' on the right side isn't he?

Yes he is.  Ranked the #5 OT by ProFootballFocus.  He’s been absolute garbage the last two weeks when I’ve been able to watch.

Now, he may have been great in the weeks leading up to that, but he’s had 2 big time holding penalties in crucial moments in each of the past 2 games while also getting beat like a drum by Julius Peppers and TJ Watt.