Its pretty obvious that Myles Garrett is winning DPOY in 2018

VanS

How many sacks for Myles Garrett in 2018?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. How many sacks for Myles Garrett in 2018?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2018 at 04:59 AM

33 minutes ago, VanS said:

It worked out pretty well for Alvin Kamara and the Saints last year.

With that said, I don't expect the Browns to be that good.  6 wins would be my ceiling for them.  Most likely they'll be around a 4-12 football team.

how about they other 48 guys you got wrong. Believe me, when people see you say this guys gonna be a stud its almost a lock that he'll be put of the league in a couple years. Finally finding one that stuck after all the crap you throw on the wall isnt some kind of positive.

To ansery your question, between 5-9.

It’s crazy to think any player is the obvious choice for DPOY.

That being said, I could definitely see him getting some charity votes if no one else has a standout season. He’s got a lot of hype behind him, and the majority want success for the suffering Browns.

33 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'll go with 10-14 sacks. He definitely looks like a dominant beast. If he stays healthy he's going to be destroying opposing offenses all year long. 

10-14 sounds reasonable to me.

1 hour ago, VanS said:

It worked out pretty well for Alvin Kamara and the Saints last year.

With that said, I don't expect the Browns to be that good.  6 wins would be my ceiling for them.  Most likely they'll be around a 4-12 football team.

Then he can’t win DPOY. Robert Quinn had 19 and Wasn’t even runner up. 

2 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Watt was on an awful team and won DPOY. 

J.J Watt is on a level only Aaron Donald can claim he's been on, Myles Garret would have to break the sack record a to win a DPOY with those two being healthy, also the browns would have to have a winning record/make the playoffs. 

Just now, SwoleXmad said:

J.J Watt is on a level only Aaron Donald can claim he's been on, Myles Garret would have to break the sack record a to win a DPOY with those two being healthy, also the browns would have to have a winning record/make the playoffs. 

Yup, he’s not there yet. 

Just clarifying that a losing record doesn’t take someone out of DPOY candidacy.

That’s a strong statement. There are a handful of players that will have something to say about that.

What seems obvious is that he’ll be an elite defender. 10-15 sacks while being double teamed seems about right. 

Teams will chip him with TEs and RB and double him. So it’ll be a tad harder for him. He’ll still get his though. 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Didn’t he have over 20-22 sacks in those years lol? 

20.5, 10.5, 20.5, 17.5 - in that order. 

Not that I expect Garrett to be at that level. Just that you can be DPOY on a bad team. 

Archived