Behold Da Bearz!

vike daddy

22 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I think Atlanta makes the most sense in Field's perspective, but that's because he grew up in Georgia.

just because someone is from a particular area doesn't necessarily mean they want/intend to return there. i mean, he left Georgia in college, claiming being verbally abused by a fellow student.

so none of us know the dynamics and motivations that exist inside of players' minds, and reducing it to "that's where he grew up" is pretty short sighted.

expand your outlook, my man!

18 hours ago, vike daddy said:

just because someone is from a particular area doesn't necessarily mean they want/intend to return there. i mean, he left Georgia in college, claiming being verbally abused by a fellow student.

so none of us know the dynamics and motivations that exist inside of players' minds, and reducing it to "that's where he grew up" is pretty short sighted.

It sounds like he's a big fan of his home team. I wouldn't be surprised if he'd even ask to be traded to Atlanta.

https://www.si.com/nfl/falcons/news/atlanta-falcons-chicago-bears-justin-fields-fan-kyle-pitts-draft-arthur-smith-aj-terrell#:~:text="I actually was (a Falcons,to the games with him."

18 hours ago, vike daddy said:

I think that's what I suggested about Dalvin Cook like a week ago lol

I know this. I don't believe it applies to Fields haha

• 2 weeks later...

With the help of The Athletic’s beat writers, here are five potential trade partners (for Justin Fields) to consider as the NFL world descends on Indianapolis next week.

Atlanta Falcons

Denver Broncos

Las Vegas Raiders

New England Patriots

Pittsburgh Steelers

https://theathletic.com/5288958/2024/02/21/justin-fields-trade-market-chicago-bears/

Needless to say, the author said the Raiders are unlikely to pursue Fields because they hired Getsy, but they are still an option. 

7 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

I still think it’ll end up being Pittsburgh trading for Fields. 

That would make the most sense, unless they go for Russell Wilson, as has been suggested by someone else (I think he was on PA's show).  They aren't going into the season with Kenny Pickett. 

On 1/22/2024 at 1:29 PM, vike daddy said:

What do you think now? It feels like he wants to go there.