Behold Da Bearz!

vike daddy

18 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

In a Fields deal between ATL and CHI they could swap 1st rounders. ATL also has two 3rds to play with 3.74 and 3.79.

ATL: Fields and 1.9

CHI: 1.8 and 2.43

you bet! i say, ANYTHING that takes Atlanta out of the drafting a new QB early game. anything that removes them as competition to us doing so.

• Like 1

CHICAGO BEARS: DI CHRISTIAN WILKINS

The Bears have a golden opportunity to add talent at quarterback, wide receiver and edge defender in the upcoming draft. With more than $56 million in cap space to work with, they should look to add to a defensive tackle group that ranked 29th in the NFL in overall grade in 2023.

Justin Madubuike has been franchise-tagged in Baltimore, and it’s widely assumed that the Chiefs will find a way to keep Chris Jones. That leaves Miami’s Christian Wilkins, PFF’s seventh-ranked free agent, as the best available interior defender. Wilkins finished 2023 with the ninth-most pressures and fifth-most sacks at the position last season.

On 3/11/2024 at 9:26 AM, SteelKing728 said:

In other boring Bears news...

I did like the park where Soldier Field is located at.  I think it gives it a uniqueness that isn't often seen elsewhere. 

6 minutes ago, swede700 said:

I wonder if, at this point, the Bears are going to get anything more than a Day 3 pick for Fields.  Couldn't happen to a better organization. 

I’m trying to figure out where he fits. Even as a backup. Indianapolis is about the only place that I can see making sense. 

8 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

I’m trying to figure out where he fits. Even as a backup. Indianapolis is about the only place that I can see making sense. 

Or Baltimore.  If Fields can learn how Lamar operates it would do him a world of good.  The Ravens wouldn't have to change much of anything in their scheme should Jackson suffer an injury. 

Edited by Captain Relax

The Bears have announced that they are signing quarterback Brett Rypien. With Chicago widely expected to trade Justin Fields and take Williams with the first overall pick in the 2024 NFL draft, it’s likely that the quarterback depth chart will consist of Williams as the starter, with Rypien and Tyson Bagent competing for the No. 2 job.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/bears-sign-backup-quarterback-brett-rypien