Titans trade for Kamalei Correa

615finest

That will teach me not to post something from "the guy."

Yesterday, he said we gonna trade for a LB, just don't know who.  

So Mack immediately popped in my head and I said naaww....Never gonna do that. 

And here we are....lol   I do think we were one of the teams to look into Mack though.

Now about him, I liked him coming out, but he has had the injury bug right?

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

That will teach me not to post something from "the guy."

Yesterday, he said we gonna trade for a LB, just don't know who.  

So Mack immediately popped in my head and I said naaww....Never gonna do that. 

And here we are....lol   I do think we were one of the teams to look into Mack though.

Now about him, I liked him coming out, but he has had the injury bug right?

Not really. More about the Ravens/Pees being foolish and immediately trying to convert him from an edge player (and when drafted they actually needed juice off the edge) to an inside linebacker. It was bad. Good flyer for the Titans to take.

1 minute ago, coordinator0 said:

Not really. More about the Ravens/Pees being foolish and immediately trying to convert him from an edge player (and when drafted they actually needed juice off the edge) to an inside linebacker. It was bad. Good flyer for the Titans to take.

huh, weird. i would expect him to play on the edge for us with the injuries to landry and morgan, but why would pees suddenly decide to change that after trying him at ILB? guess we’ll see what happens.

4 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

huh, weird. i would expect him to play on the edge for us with the injuries to landry and morgan, but why would pees suddenly decide to change that after trying him at ILB? guess we’ll see what happens.

Maybe Vrabel and Robinson convinced him to put him back on the edge.

Sounds like he's been a disappointment so far, but most of that is because he's been playing out of position. Also sounds like he has had a pretty good preseason including a 3 sack performance in the HOF game.

Trading a 6th rounder for a 24 year old at a position of need is a nice deal. Hopefully Pees learned from his past mistake of playing him at ILB and let's him play as an edge rusher. Hell, maybe he can turn his career around here like Vrabel did once he went to New England.

Archived