What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, MathMan said:

how about 1 week at the beach, and 2 weeks doing other stuff?

I was debating that, but you would want them to be in the same location or close by. You don't want to travel for more than 6 hours to a place where you're only spending a week.

Could do beach in the Caribbean followed by road trip in the US.

10 minutes ago, theJ said:

My opinion: 3 weeks is a long time in one place.  Especially a resort.  I imagine i would be pretty bored by day 4.  But i'm different than most.

So i too would opt for the various vacations in different spots.

Agreed.  

8 minutes ago, MathMan said:

how about 1 week at the beach, and 2 weeks doing other stuff?

Good compromise imo.

Also, 3 weeks is a LOOOOOOONNNNNGG time to vacation.  We took 17 days last month and it was definitely incredible, but after 10-12 days I would have been ok with being home and taking the remaining days later in the year.

10 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

I was debating that, but you would want them to be in the same location or close by. You don't want to travel for more than 6 hours to a place where you're only spending a week.

Lol why?

If you do a road trip you’ll be traveling 6 hours to stay for a day or two.

10 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Could do beach in the Caribbean followed by road trip in the US.

Easily.  

Also, we do have beaches here in the States as well. South Beach, Keys, San Diego, South Padre, etc.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Also, 3 weeks is a LOOOOOOONNNNNGG time to vacation.  We took 17 days last month and it was definitely incredible, but after 10-12 days I would have been ok with being home and taking the remaining days later in the year.

We did 10 days Thailand and 10 days Cambodia (split into two 5 day trips) which worked really well. You get cabin fever otherwise.

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol why?

Travelling to the airport, checking in, long flight, finding your way to the hotel, adjusting for time zone basically wipes out a day overall at least.

If I'm traveling far I need to stay for longer.

• Like 1

So my kids have bad colds but I was too much of a softie to keep my distance from em and cuddled with them when they were upset even tho I have no immune system thanks to my transplant so here I am with a cold and a bitter temperament. But things will start looking up today. Moving out of my ex’s today and move onto greener pastures. Everyone has me on suicide watch rn I guess cause I’m feeling so low about her getting a serious boyfriend 2 weeks after we split and she’s being abusive towards me about how great he is but I figure once I’m on my own it’ll be out of sight out of mind.