What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 hours ago, renndawg37 said:

My cat is 20 years old, and has lived a fantastic life. Spoiled from the day I got her (when I was 8 years old). The last few weeks though, she has been completely shutting down it seems. Losing weight, not jumping up on the bed or chair, back legs look weak and her appetite is definitely decreased. The thing is though, she doesn't seem to be in any pain, and she was at the vet about a month ago and had blood work/gastro-intestinal panel done and her results were great...I don't know what to do. Ugh. She just seems so lifeless and sad. 

what makes her happy? give her lots of that.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'm thinking there is no way that golfing with a cart can burn as many calories as the fitness pal app tells me...

Especially not when you factor in all the beer you’re supposed to drink while golfing 

19 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Especially not when you factor in all the beer you’re supposed to drink while golfing 

Well with all the beer you play another round...but then you drink during that one too. Its a vicious cycle. After 72 holes and 20 beers, driving the cart gets to be very difficult 

12 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

After 72 holes and 20 beers, driving the cart gets to be very difficult 

Your beer to hole count is out of whack IMO

You don’t go 1:1?

Edited by domepatrol91

6 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Might be mixed. IDK. I've only known of him for... today. lol

He isn't black though. I swear I remember watching music videos for him back in middle school and he was definitely black.

2 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

He isn't black though. I swear I remember watching music videos for him back in middle school and he was definitely black.

IDK. But he isn't even Will Smith black. Here is him with a neon white redhead.

aeb373f16e63f8303ac765b2aae676da--bubba-

Bubba310.jpg

Judging from the video made in 2001, he has lost considerable weight, but not much melanin. lol

3 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Your beer to hole count is out of whack IMO

You don’t go 1:1?

If those beers have "Light" in their name they don't count as a whole beer, they count as a half a real beer. I'm drawing the line at 4.5 ABV, if it isn't that you might as well be bragging about chugging O'Doul's. And if you drink that, you deserve to be sad and sober. lol

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I’m too cheap for 1:1

Then go for Luxco Everclear. IDK of a cheaper drink for the total amount of alcohol you will get. Something like $0.50 per ml of pure alcohol.

Save money, not remember how poorly you play, plus you can kill weeds around your house with your urine since it will be 80 proof. Hard to beat that combo, my frugal friend.

Edited by Sugashane

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

30 years old, never golfed a day in my life, don't think I ever will.

You're missing out on copious amounts of rage and hatred for everything combined with moments of sheer and utter joy. You should give it a try.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

You're missing out on copious amounts of rage and hatred for everything combined with moments of sheer and utter joy. You should give it a try.

hes already getting that from hosting Survivor though

• Like 1