What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

higgle
noun/
noun
GRAMMAR

1. that "hidden wiggle" (specifically of the cleavage or buttocks) that is visible or apparent, despite being fully covered by clothing.

"Did you see her higgle in that sun dress?"
Edited by cddolphin
  • Like 2

Work friend I just added on fb keeps posting the most morbid things and I’m wondering if he’s really gonna Force us into a competitive race to kill ourselves he better not beat me damn 

25 minutes ago, cddolphin said:
higgle
noun/
noun
GRAMMAR

1. that "hidden wiggle" (specifically of the cleavage or buttocks) that is visible or apparent, despite being fully covered by clothing.

"Did you see her higgle in that sun dress?"

Whitest word I’ve ever seen imo

1 hour ago, The Gnat said:

I'm going to San Diego next week.

But not for Comic-Con which will be going on, for a week long work training instead. At least I'll get to go to some breweries while I'm out there.

I'll be there too, but actually for Comic-Con. Not sure if we'll hit any breweries, but there's a few distilleries on the list for the last day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

So, I'm in a Holiday Inn Express - this is the smallest TV I have ever seen. I owned a Commodore 64 back in the 80s, had a better screen than this.

This is bad for the world. You already think you know way more than you actually do. After seeing the commercials, and staying in a HEI, there's a good chance of people dying. The worst part is that they last thing they'll hear is you saying "Stand back, I got this". 

2 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

I'll be there too, but actually for Comic-Con. Not sure if we'll hit any breweries, but there's a few distilleries on the list for the last day.

You flying and have you been before? Mainly, I'm flying out Sunday morning, how early do I need to go to get through TSA, etc. with all the people leaving?

7 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

You flying and have you been before? Mainly, I'm flying out Sunday morning, how early do I need to go to get through TSA, etc. with all the people leaving?

This will be my second time flying in/out of there. It's not bad. I'd say about 1.5hrs before the flight will give you time to chill before hainvg to board.

Just because you're not going to the Con, it doen't mean there isn't things to do outside of the Convention Center. There's a alot going on around the Gaslamp area. Parking isn't easy, but it's worth going to check things out. 

• Like 1