What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

7 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Is it easy to switch on and off? 

Although we have at least a gazillion Uber drivers in London 

Fairly straightforward - it's a different app, but works very similar to the Uber/passenger app. Turn it on, get a map, and then it'll ping you if a rider is close by. You can choose to pick up or not.

Technically, I still am an Uber driver - haven't activated it since February, but could if I chose to. Having a big SUV really made it worth it, and the SB in downtown was packed with people wanting a ride.

45 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Yes. I uber occasionally in a major university town. It can be very lucrative at certain times. Other times, not so much, but if it's a side hustle it's worth doing.

I'm thinking in London it could be lucrative. I live within spitting distance of the national football stadium. 

Wife posts a status about how proud she is of me getting the job then calls me a loser with a loser job to my face. Always degrading and belittling me 

can never have anything for myself I guess. And she acts fake with every other person in her life so they all think she's great and I'm a loser but they don't know the real her. Also don't know that I've heard her talk crap about pretty much every single person in her life that I've heard of, even her own family. 

Edited by Tyty

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Wife posts a status about how proud she is of me getting the job then calls me a loser with a loser job to my face. Always degrading and belittling me 

can never have anything for myself I guess. And she acts fake with every other person in her life so they all think she's great and I'm a loser but they don't know the real her. Also don't know that I've heard her talk crap about pretty much every single person in her life that I've heard of, even her own family. 

Dont focus on the small side of others. be you. be better. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Now's maybe a good time to test how fair divorce laws are. She presumably has a better job, more assets (car for example) and less debt. Divorce and enjoy your sweet alimony checks.

lmao if he can find a room in a house with a bunch of bros and split everything, he might be able to just live off those checks. I'd like to see that, maybe even as a movie someday.

at the very least, I'd like the journey and attempt to be documented on here.

• Like 1