What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

7 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

You're watching the world premiere...remember this moment. 

I remember watching the world premiere of Papa Roach's She Loves Me Not on MTV when I was a kid. The making of the music video was on before it.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I remember watching the world premiere of Papa Roach's She Loves Me Not on MTV when I was a kid. The making of the music video was on before it.

When I see her eyes...

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Carson Daily counting down the weeks hottest music videos. I remember when the Bum song reached #1, historical moment. 

TRL, MTV Cribs, and True Life...I miss those days. 

3 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Carson Daily counting down the weeks hottest music videos. I remember when the Bum song reached #1, historical moment. 

TRL, MTV Cribs, and True Life...I miss those days. 

Everything about the 90s was awesome. 

6 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Everything about the 90s was awesome. 

La Femme Nikita

11pm weekdays...back when they could let the ladies breathe on basic cable television

Those we the days

Edited by Pats#1

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

La Femme Nikita

11pm weekdays...back when they could let the ladies run on basic cable television

Those we the days

You ever rewatch the old shows on Nickelodeon we all used to watch? They didn't age well. I tried to watch All That the other day and had to change the channel.

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

How hard is that to do? My parents had a bread maker and it was delicious. But I'm not about to buy one of those.

easy. 

Put ingredients in bowl, mix together with spatula, form it in clumpy ball, use your hands to pinch it a few times, then put in the fridge for a little while and let it proof.. pull it out of the fridge.. fold it into bread baking dish and bake. 

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

You ever rewatch the old shows on Nickelodeon we all used to watch? They didn't age well. I tried to watch All That the other day and had to change the channel.

What? even Saute Your Short? What about Legends of The Hidden Temple surely that would hold up well?

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

easy. 

Put ingredients in bowl, mix together with spatula, form it in clumpy ball, use your hands to pinch it a few times, then put in the fridge for a little while and let it proof.. pull it out of the fridge.. fold it into bread baking dish and bake. 

None of the hard kneading that's used with pizza dough? That might be much easier than I expected. 

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

All I know is Andy "Brink" Brinker is the coolest dude around, Johnny Tsunami shreds both land and sea, and that if I stop believing my fairy god father, he's going to turn into a bogeyman and haunt me.