What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

I say "bro" subconsciously a lot & do it when i post sometimes too. It'd be funny if you were like mocking me and I was footballing all your posts like an idiot & i didn't know you were making fun of me lol. just thought about that. 

Tbh bro. I'd never mock another user for how they post. 

I think we all are bro's cause we know what its like to make the sacrifices on the grass field in olive oil, what its like to grab another man by the inside of his shorts and flip him with olive oil in your eyes. Bros know bros. 

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

I think we all are bro's cause we know what its like to make the sacrifices on the grass field in olive oil, what its like to grab another man by the inside of his shorts and flip him with olive oil in your eyes. Bros know bros. 

Speaking of olive oil, your go-to home drunk snack still sitting on the floor eating Italian bread dipped in olive oil?

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Speaking of olive oil, your go-to home drunk snack still sitting on the floor eating Italian bread dipped in olive oil?

LOL as i just poured a whole bottle of olive oil over a salad... 

Not as much these days. But i can make really good Italian bread in my sleep these days. I got into baking bread for like 6-8 months lol.. 

Home baked bread with olive oil or butter is sooo gooood dude, its worth experiencing/trying your self at least once. 

About twice a month tho i bake a few loafs and give them to some friends and they go nuts. Its really easy and so much better then normal bread you buy at the store , its just so much better when you do it at home. Specially when you get it still hot out of the oven. 

7 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Y'all need jesus.

Jesus was the ultimate bro. Just him and his apostles, roaming the world, being bros.

The bro even had a religion based off of him. Just treat bros how you want to be treated.

Jesus was the god bro.