What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

54 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

surprise her with a litter of kitties

Alright so what if we go the other way on this?

Just leave for like 2 or 3 days. Leave the wife at home with the kids and she'll be too busy to be mad. Then when you come back, she'll be more relieved that you're not dead than mad that you didn't call.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Alright so what if we go the other way on this?

Just leave for like 2 or 3 days. Leave the wife at home with the kids and she'll be too busy to be mad. Then when you come back, she'll be more relieved that you're not dead than mad that you didn't call.

yes!

also, scratch yourself all over with your fingernails.

tell your wife "the cat didnt want to come back"

4 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

100% agreed but then you have a whole cat vs. dog argument and you just killed her cat tbh. You lose that argument 10 times out of 10.

I'd consider replacement cat, then bam you bring a puppy into the equation.

Killed is strong language. I prefer "set free."

1 minute ago, skywindO2 said:

It's been a while since I've looked at apartments. Generally speaking, what is the most you should plan to pay for rent, as a % of income? 

You really shouldn't spend more than a third of your gross income on rent. That's how I've usually viewed it since during the rental process, I've had at least one rental company say they look to make sure the gross income of the applicants is at least 3x the amount of the rent. 

2 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

You really shouldn't spend more than a third of your gross income on rent. That's how I've usually viewed it since during the rental process, I've had at least one rental company say they look to make sure the gross income of the applicants is at least 3x the amount of the rent. 

gross or net income?

34 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

It's been a while since I've looked at apartments. Generally speaking, what is the most you should plan to pay for rent, as a % of income? 

I'd look at it the other way around. What's the least you could spend on an apartment that meets your needs? And what would the financial impact be of each step up from there?