What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

11 minutes ago, Tyty said:

One time my mom dropped me on my head as a baby and “it sounded like a bowling ball” one time I put a hot dog in my moms drink and she drank it so we are even

Team head trauma checking in. What up comrade.

The best part is my hammer incident isn’t even my worst head trauma lol and I mean that’s truly the best part. Brain injuries are fun, I feel almost like a pro athlete 

Edited by Dome

7 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

bro when i was a baby i puked on bill murray on a plane. and then as an adult puked on myself on a variety of circumstances. i be pukin 

I am a fan of the pukin myself me and Paul (my toilet) are on a first name basis from it all. Isn’t that right Paul 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

The best part is my hammer incident isn’t even my worst head trauma lol and I mean that’s truly the best part. Brain injuries are fun, I feel almost like a pro athlete 

Chemo killed my brain tbh, us ***** kids with the thick skulls are unstoppable from force but add a lil chemo magick and that peanut starts to dissolve

• Like 1

Just now, Tyty said:

Chemo killed my brain tbh, us ***** kids with the thick skulls are unstoppable from force but add a lil chemo magick and that peanut starts to dissolve

Ah but I’m quite stopable. The roof of my car put the slowdown on me real quick. 

I never felt pain in my head from the whole thing despite my 7” scar. So there is something to be said for thick skulls. Less room for brain but also less room for nerve endings. Also the brain injuries are smaller because naturally the brains are smaller. The science is there.

3 minutes ago, Tyty said:
7 minutes ago, Dome said:

yo when i was in middle school my homie threw a lolly pop (suspect behavior thinking about it now) at my other homie from three stories high and it nailed him the soft spot of the head and briefly knocked him unconscious and he had a knot on his head for like 2 weeks. the aim was insane man. never seen a middle schooler do something more impressive. 

my only head trauma when i was on crutches for breaking my foot and then my crutch got caught on something when i was in my room and i tumbled and my head bounced off my bed frame hard af. blood everywhere and a concussion. 

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Ah but I’m quite stopable. The roof of my car put the slowdown on me real quick. 

I never felt pain in my head from the whole thing despite my 7” scar. So there is something to be said for thick skulls. Less room for brain but also less room for nerve endings. Also the brain injuries are smaller because naturally the brains are smaller. The science is there.

Damn never seen anyone complain about 7” before 

5 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

my only head trauma when i was on crutches for breaking my foot and then my crutch got caught on something when i was in my room and i tumbled and my head bounced off my bed frame hard af. blood everywhere and a concussion. 

Not kidding you my friend moved to a bad neighborhood in 7th grade. We made fun of him and told him he was gonna get jumped. 1st week at the new school he broke his ankle in PE (which really says a lot about the man) 2nd week he gets jumped by a gang of smaller kids (my buddy was like 6’2” 250lbs in 7th grade) they knocked him over like the Hussein statue and broke his crutches... they thew the pieces on a roof and dumped his backpack in a nasty dumpster while he sat there and cried cause one of the kids stepped on his hand when they were stealing his bag and his hand hurt so bad 

Edited by Dome

3 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

yo when i was in middle school my homie threw a lolly pop (suspect behavior thinking about it now) at my other homie from three stories high and it nailed him the soft spot of the head and briefly knocked him unconscious and he had a knot on his head for like 2 weeks. the aim was insane man. never seen a middle schooler do something more impressive. 

My uncle created these bow and arrow toys out of pvc pipe, string, straight wooden rods and foam arrowheads and they were inaccurate af and almost impossible to shoot with aim cause they flipped end over end and were funky as sipentro but I managed to hit my brother directly in between his eyes from about 30 feet away when we were having a bow and arrow war. My dad was mad but he didn’t understand the athletic prowess involved. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

My uncle created these bow and arrow toys out of pvc pipe, string, straight wooden rods and foam arrowheads and they were inaccurate af and almost impossible to shoot with aim cause they flipped end over end and were funky as sipentro but I managed to hit my brother directly in between his eyes from about 30 feet away when we were having a bow and arrow war. My dad was mad but he didn’t understand the athletic prowess involved. 

Shot my buddy with one of those super weak $20 Walmart single shot B.B. guns that barley leave welts, hit him on the fingernail and broke it off. (It initially just split and fell/picked off later)

Loving this story time tbh 

Edited by Dome

Just now, Dome said:

Shot my buddy with one of those super weak $20 Walmart single shot B.B. guns that barley leave welts, hit him on the fingernail and broke it off. (It initially just split and fell/picked off later)

Loving this story time tbh 

I got a B.B. lodged in my brothers wrist once. I also got a baby lodged in a woman once 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

bro you kinda on some marvel ****. like Stiff Head. you tryna butt heads w/ Stiff Head? good luck playboy, dude's got that brain squeezer head. no room for the brain to rattle. just leaks out a lil juice from the ears. a special dome you got on you. my accidents gave me no abilities, so you pretty lucky