What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

9 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

my only head trauma when i was on crutches for breaking my foot and then my crutch got caught on something when i was in my room and i tumbled and my head bounced off my bed frame hard af. blood everywhere and a concussion.

This reminded my wet brain of another brain injury I had. When I had the leukemias and didn’t know it yet the morning I found out I had it I was going to a routine doctor checkup but then passed out walking through my house and fell through the door and hit my head on a chair. My

mom rushed me to the hospital and then they were like hey bro ya got cancer lol haha our prayers are finally answered. But yeah good times were had, so many hikes out of Peyton Manning’s belly

Just now, FinneasGage said:

bro you kinda on some marvel ****. like Stiff Head. you tryna butt heads w/ Stiff Head? good luck playboy, dude's got that brain squeezer head. no room for the brain to rattle. just leaks out a lil juice from the ears. a special dome you got on you. my accidents gave me no abilities, so you pretty lucky 

I think I had the abilities at birth. Got super sick as an infant and spent 2 weeks on quarantine or something. Probably all the meds they gave me. Bet they tested stuff on me.

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

That’s a crime if true 

One time I had a dream that I had a baby with a bearded old man on a motorcycle and he took off and didn’t want anything to do with the baby so I put it in a shoe box and slid it under my bed and let it die

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

This reminded my wet brain of another brain injury I had. When I had the leukemias and didn’t know it yet the morning I found out I had it I was going to a routine doctor checkup but then passed out walking through my house and fell through the door and hit my head on a chair. My

mom rushed me to the hospital and then they were like hey bro ya got cancer lol haha our prayers are finally answered. But yeah good times were had, so many hikes out of Peyton Manning’s belly

damn bro one time i fell out of a chair backwards and went to the nurse.. found out i had a deviated septum. man maybe it's just chairs that are messing w/ us. think about it bro. maybe you didn't pass out maybe it was just the chair. and yeah dude im hiking on that manning belly right now, best believe it brotha 

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

damn bro one time i fell out of a chair backwards and went to the nurse.. found out i had a deviated septum. man maybe it's just chairs that are messing w/ us. think about it bro. maybe you didn't pass out maybe it was just the chair. and yeah dude im hiking on that manning belly right now, best believe it brotha 

I have it on good authority that if chairs were never invented JFK wouldve never been assassinated. Cause the loss of chairs would create massive changes throughout the planet that would eventually result in the dude not even being born

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

One time I had a dream that I had a baby with a bearded old man on a motorcycle and he took off and didn’t want anything to do with the baby so I put it in a shoe box and slid it under my bed and let it die

damn man if you sent him up a river, you would've had some of that messiah offspring. missed your chance in that dream realm. you had a dream about reproducing w/ a stranger tho? you didn't know the bearded old man? i dunno bro i feel like there's more to this that makes it even better and you're holding out on a critical detail 

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

damn man if you sent him up a river, you would've had some of that messiah offspring. missed your chance in that dream realm. you had a dream about reproducing w/ a stranger tho? you didn't know the bearded old man? i dunno bro i feel like there's more to this that makes it even better and you're holding out on a critical detail 

It was a long time ago. I’m guessing I had a creepy old biker man fetish as a child. It wasn’t sexual or nothin. We just came to this understanding that we made this baby together without any context then the bastard decided he didn’t want it. It’s too bad you can’t get child support for dream babies

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i would find that very difficult

train98.jpg

His voice in sensational and erotic can you imagine no first string beef had chicken your best friend always stickin up for you even when you know you’re wrong