What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

15 hours ago, Tyty said:
22 hours ago, FinneasGage said:
On 9/12/2018 at 3:05 PM, Jimmy Austin said:

I had a dream I was eating a grilled stuft burrito so I went to Taco Bell and made my dream come true. 

* grilt stuft

*burrt 

i've thought about grilt stuft burrt and nose-laughed like 3 times day

12 hours ago, ET80 said:

Chuys? Hmm...no. That's Tex Mex, anyways. Even then, I'll take Ninfas or Pappasitos for their Tex Mex (Chuys has some awesome drinks though). 

Real Mexican food, hit up a Tacqueria. Carne Asada with rice, beans, pico and corn tortillas, a side of menudo - life changing. 

Tex Mex is best Mex. 

And there is a reason Chuys has a hour long wait at pretty much any non-working hour. Its food is widely liked by most people and pretty much every demographic. Most people dont know or will ever try menudo. 

Also Chuys jalapeno ranch is a gift from god.

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Tex Mex is best Mex. 

And there is a reason Chuys has a hour long wait at pretty much any non-working hour. Its food is widely liked by most people and pretty much every demographic. Most people dont know or will ever try menudo. 

Also Chuys jalapeno ranch is a gift from god.

200.gif

Hate how the news builds up these hurricanes so big. Get everyone out buying up every product in stores. Then are like, "Oh, we were wrong. The hurricane is half as powerful as expected and effecting only a quarter of the people we originally said a few days ago."

Cause. The suns out and its a bright day. Kids are out of school and Im stuck with these monsters all day from their lies.

• Like 3

That GOAT sandwich thread reminded me of an ongoing debate that I'm having with some friends recently. Is a hamburger a sandwich?

I say yes, that hamburgers fall into a subset of sandwiches, some fools say no. I need the top minds of FF to sort this out for me. 

13 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

That GOAT sandwich thread reminded me of an ongoing debate that I'm having with some friends recently. Is a hamburger a sandwich?

I say yes, that hamburgers fall into a subset of sandwiches, some fools say no. I need the top minds of FF to sort this out for me. 

I mean. It's food on bread. Which sounds an awful lot like a sandwich.

• Like 1