What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

45 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:
59 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

That GOAT sandwich thread reminded me of an ongoing debate that I'm having with some friends recently. Is a hamburger a sandwich?

I say yes, that hamburgers fall into a subset of sandwiches, some fools say no. I need the top minds of FF to sort this out for me. 

I mean. It's food on bread. Which sounds an awful lot like a sandwich.

Yeah it’s a ground beef patty sandwich 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dome said:
2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:
2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

That GOAT sandwich thread reminded me of an ongoing debate that I'm having with some friends recently. Is a hamburger a sandwich?

I say yes, that hamburgers fall into a subset of sandwiches, some fools say no. I need the top minds of FF to sort this out for me. 

I mean. It's food on bread. Which sounds an awful lot like a sandwich.

Yeah it’s a ground beef patty sandwich 

A hamburger is a hamburger. Period, end of story. 

Just now, FinneasGage said:

anything with cow is not a sandwich in my mind. whole different category. same w/ cheesesteaks. 

Your mind is wrong.

Roast beef, Reuben, pastrami, sloppy joe, French dip - none of these are sandwiches to you? Is a turkey burger a sandwich?

11 minutes ago, pwny said:

Your mind is wrong.

Roast beef, Reuben, pastrami, sloppy joe, French dip - none of these are sandwiches to you? Is a turkey burger a sandwich?

roast beef, reuben, pastrami qualify i suppose. not sloppy joes. i don't even know what a french dip is so no probably not. no a turkey burger's not a sandwich bro obviously not. 

don't prove me wrong in front me peers again or i just might lose my **** hombre. this will take me a while to recover from.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I don't know. You typically get over stuff pretty quickly....

I hold no grudge. Just don't got love anymore. You can get cheated on and move on. That's basically where we're at. Except instead of cheating you kinda snipped my femoral artery. All my adversaries can continue existing w/o my love, it's no big deal. If I can't get over it then that probably means I'm flawed mentally & you should be happy to not be associated with my online presence 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

I hold no grudge. Just don't got love anymore. You can get cheated on and move on. That's basically where we're at. Except instead of cheating you kinda snipped my femoral artery. All my adversaries can continue existing w/o my love, it's no big deal. If I can't get over it then that probably means I'm flawed mentally & you should be happy to not be associated with my online presence 

That's too bad. I rather have lost the game...but then again...I guess it showed my character

Win at all costs.

Just now, Malfatron said:

That's too bad. I rather have lost the game...but then again...I guess it showed my character

Win at all costs.

The honorable man is never remembered. You made the right move. Don't let pawns drag u down in life. Me & @Tyty will be chillin in the dumpster if u wanna toss us some scraps 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

A hamburger is a hamburger. Period, end of story. 

A burgers a burger, but that’s not the whole story. To prove you wrong, try this allegory.

It’s got two chunks of bread, they surround the meat. Rex Ryan loves them, even better than feet!

Onions and lettuce and a tomato or two. That makes a sandwich, you know it’s true!

Held in a hand and consumed like a s’wich. What else can I say, you dumb little bi....

actually I can’t think of anything that rhymes with s’wich.

Just now, Malfatron said:

so do I have to hang out with jburge now in our ivory tower?

Different w/ burge. Never trusted him. People know the character of burge. He owns it. That's a relationship you always have your guard up in. No facade. He roams freely in the Lowe's parking lot trying to defy his Canadian stereotype by being the most despicable  character he can be. His story is a beautiful one that I've grown to appreciate 

• Like 1