What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, pwny said:

Cassell was traded for Kidd and Johnson was in the twilight of his career. Was probably viewed as a move for the future, before realizing they would be able to land Kidd.

Plus, looking at the draft - it's hard to say it was the wrong pick. Best alternative was taking Jermaine O'Neal, but I'd say the haul they got for him when they traded him was worth a lot more.

That makes sense - NBA is a wheeling, dealing kinda league like that, I guess.

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

Cassell was traded for Kidd and Johnson was in the twilight of his career. Was probably viewed as a move for the future, before realizing they would be able to land Kidd.

Plus, looking at the draft - it's hard to say it was the wrong pick. Best alternative was taking Jermaine O'Neal, but I'd say the haul they got for him when they traded him was worth a lot more.

Jesus Christ, Kobe wasnt drafted by the Lakers? I would fail miserably if we were on a sports trivia show. This is making me feel really dumb.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Jesus Christ, Kobe wasnt drafted by the Lakers? I would fail miserably if we were on a sports trivia show. This is making me feel really dumb.

Oh, that I knew. Charlotte drafted him, then traded him for Vlade "smoking at halftime" Divac...

That's a winner.

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

As you should feel.

50 push ups, on your knuckles.

Side note, my daughters soccer teams sucks. The coach makes them do 1 push up or sit up if they are misbehaving. 1. A single push up. 

Do you know how much those 10 year olds listen to him? Not at all.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I thought that one was more well known. 

He wanted to be a Laker. The Lakers were seen as the guaranteed landing spot for Shaq in a few weeks when Free Agency opened, so the Lakers had Divac on their roster to be moved. The Hornets wanted a Center, so they drafted Kobe so they could get Divac.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Side note, my daughters soccer teams sucks. The coach makes them do 1 push up or sit up if they are misbehaving. 1. A single push up. 

Do you know how much those 10 year olds listen to him? Not at all.

Hit 'em with the cattle prod, them make em watch YouTube videos of pigs at the slaughter house - that'll get em in line.