What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Finally get the keys to our new place tomorrow, after what seems like 543 bank documents I had to send to the loan people. Holy moly.

Yeah man the first night in our home after finalizing everything was such an amazing feeling. Its a ton of work, you'll sleep like a baby.

42 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Ended up being Bronchitis lol. I really need to get insurance, paying $120 for meds and $130 for a walk in visit really freaking blows 

Just don't pay it. When it ultimately goes to collections they'll settle for much much less to get it off their books. 

Your credit score will get dinged but who cares about a fake number amirite 

23 minutes ago, Dome said:

Just don't pay it. When it ultimately goes to collections they'll settle for much much less to get it off their books. 

If it's under a certain amount it'll never even get sent to collections. Ask them nicely what the threshold is for their company.

1 hour ago, Dome said:

If you don’t have insurance they make you pay right there lol. I’ve skipped out on paying several times before, all cause i can’t afford my health issues lol

6 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Blue Buffalo - I switch between the "chicken and rice" and "salmon" flavors, although he seems to prefer the former.

You may be right, depending on what I cook for myself I throw scraps in his bowl and "bury" it under his food. Strips of gristle/steak, leftover chicken, sometimes eggs.

I wouldn't feed the gristle/fat off of any cooked meat, could lead to him developing pancreatitis. If you want to add in some raw steak or chicken here and there, that wouldn't cause any issues. Egg is a great addition to feed, as well. 

I've got an injured Great Horned Owl that frequents my back yard.  I think it lives in my tree.  Tonight was the second night I saw it on the ground.  The first time I wasn't 100% certain if it was injured or not, but now I'm certain.  All wildlife rescue places were closed, so right when I decided to catch it it climbed up the tree out of reach. 

A damn effing no good pointless excuse for an animal (cat) was after it when I went back out and chased it up the tree. 

I think I am going to start catching the cats that wander into my back yard, take them about five miles away and drop them off or take them into a shelter if I can.  I'm not cruel enough to kill them, but I don't want cats in my damn back yard killing all my wildlife. 

If I see that owl on the ground again, I am catching it and keeping it until I can get wildlife rescue to get it. 

I'm pretty steamed right now.  If that effing cat had killed that owl, I might have lost it.  I hate cats so, so, so so much. 

13 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I've got an injured Great Horned Owl that frequents my back yard.  I think it lives in my tree.  Tonight was the second night I saw it on the ground.  The first time I wasn't 100% certain if it was injured or not, but now I'm certain.  All wildlife rescue places were closed, so right when I decided to catch it it climbed up the tree out of reach. 

A damn effing no good pointless excuse for an animal (cat) was after it when I went back out and chased it up the tree. 

I think I am going to start catching the cats that wander into my back yard, take them about five miles away and drop them off or take them into a shelter if I can.  I'm not cruel enough to kill them, but I don't want cats in my damn back yard killing all my wildlife. 

If I see that owl on the ground again, I am catching it and keeping it until I can get wildlife rescue to get it. 

I'm pretty steamed right now.  If that effing cat had killed that owl, I might have lost it.  I hate cats so, so, so so much. 

I'm really anti-outside cats. They do a lot of harm to wildlife. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

So you’re against an animal doing what’s in its nature?

No, certainly not. I guess it would kinda be like letting my dog out to indiscriminately kill livestock.

If you're going to have an animal, it needs to be supervised. People who have cats and allow them to roam freely outside are dicks for various reasons. 

• Like 1

Just now, MrDrew said:

So you’re against an animal doing what’s in its nature?

It's not nature though.  They're not killing to eat, they're killing to kill.  They're dicks.  My sister's dog ran up to the owl and barked at it, tried to play with it.  That cat wasn't there to play with it.  Cats suck, and I hate them. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, D82 said:

No, certainly not. I guess it would kinda be like letting my dog out to indiscriminately kill livestock.

If you're going to have an animal, it needs to be supervised. People who have cats and allow them to roam freely outside are dicks for various reasons. 

That’s not entirely true. Cats will kill to eat, or to bring something back as a sign of appreciation to the owner. They don’t just kill something and leave it.

I also don’t see a problem with an animal that kills animals that carry diseases, and do nothing but destroy stuff. I’m also a **** because my cat used to run around in the fields behind my parents house and murder pretty much everything.