What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Since we are talking about dogs I saw someone post on fb about giving away their three Saint Bernards and it made me miss my old Saint Bernard. The post said it costs $300 a month to feed them like god damn yo. Were my parents really spending $100 a month on ours just to feed it

18 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Gotta agree with @Matts4313. You should have trained that abomination better. Then again, isn't it a Yorkie? I don't really count small dogs as dogs. They're a species all their own in my book, known as "yappies." ;)

For example, I dislike Chihuahuas more than I dislike cats.

It's a Yorkie, but he's 15lbs, so not yappy.

Nobody should like Chihuahuas. They yap, shake in 90 degree weather, and run from everything. 

Small dogs can be awesome, depending on the dog. As an owner, small dog is the way to go. Less food, less cleanup, less hair. Girls also love the small dogs. Walking a small dog, or taking one into a pet store, and they'll flock to you. I actually had a really hot pet store employee follow me around so she could carry my wife's dog while I shopped. Had I walked in there alone, she would have been waiting to call the cops. If I were to ever wind up single again, I'm buying a Bichon Frise or a Yorkie (Smaller and better behaved, of course), and just let them come to me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Was at a bar watching the Astros game last night - a lady brought her great dane to the outdoor area, that dog was as big as a freakin horse. Seriously, the biggest dog I've ever seen in person.

I love Great Danes, always try and make it a point to watch them when I'm at shows and not in the ring. 

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Was at a bar watching the Astros game last night - a lady brought her great dane to the outdoor area, that dog was as big as a freakin horse. Seriously, the biggest dog I've ever seen in person.

Friday night I was with a friend who was house sitting for a couple that had a 105 lb Rottweiler with bad anxiety.

That giant of a dog curled up in my lap like a cat and laid there for like 4 hours. Not the biggest dog Ive seen but he was still a monster 

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Thats what I had growing up. Best dog ever. They were bread to protect the children of royalty. They are awesome. Only down side is they die super young. Like in the 7 year range. 

20 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Plus, there's that whole issue of cats generally being incredibly selfish and dogs not being that way. I'm already incredibly selfish. I don't need to take care of a second me. xD

What do you mean my selfish, exactly?

The only ways I can really think that an animal’s selfishness could be bad has to do with bad pet ownership. 

2 hours ago, MrDrew said:

It's a Yorkie, but he's 15lbs, so not yappy.

Nobody should like Chihuahuas. They yap, shake in 90 degree weather, and run from everything. 

Small dogs can be awesome, depending on the dog. As an owner, small dog is the way to go. Less food, less cleanup, less hair. Girls also love the small dogs. Walking a small dog, or taking one into a pet store, and they'll flock to you. I actually had a really hot pet store employee follow me around so she could carry my wife's dog while I shopped. Had I walked in there alone, she would have been waiting to call the cops. If I were to ever wind up single again, I'm buying a Bichon Frise or a Yorkie (Smaller and better behaved, of course), and just let them come to me.

It's a 15 pound dog. That's a yappy. As for women, I'm not taking care of my best friend to pick up women. How dare you, sir.

My dog isn't exactly small, 35lbs... But still slays with the ladies, women love her. Shes a very calm dog and loves children. 

She looks like Benji, but far more scruffy and silver/grey instead of shades of beige and tan. 

She's like absurdly scruffy. She has the most insane hair. 

7hqcExY.jpg

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

There are a fairly large percentage of Cowboys fans here that are upset that we are 3-3 and tied for tops of the division. They want us to lose every game. I want to go burn each and everyone one of their houses down. 

misread this as "horses" at first

30 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The size of your dog has pretty much no influence on females attention. As long as its a dog, ladies will flock to you. 

Incorrect. In most applications smaller is cuter in the female mind. Most applications... 

Walk around with a lab, and you’ll get attention. Walk around with a small dog, and the hot girl at Petco wants to follow you around for 30 min while you shop, just so she can carry the dog. It even works when you look like me.

• Like 1