What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

If your name is Tom... I'm legitmately worried we're actually the same person communicating across different dimensions. 

I'm afraid to ask but...is your birthday tomorrow?

LOL

My name is not Tom and my birthday is not tomorrow...but it was about a month ago.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

If your name is Tom... I'm legitmately worried we're actually the same person communicating across different dimensions. 

giphy.gif

Obviously I'm Brad Pitt in this scenario.

tenor.gif?itemid=8650049

Let's be honest though, more like this.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

LOL

My name is not Tom and my birthday is not tomorrow...but it was about a month ago.

Ok...good. If you see a pack of ninjas with trained attack bees, tell 'em Tom80 said it's all good, we worked it out and I'll need my deposit back.

7 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

There's a single solution for this..... One of you has to go

This is like that movie where the dudes get a phone call and they have to meet/fight to the death. ET80 going to take off his prosthetic leg and beat Mwill to death. 

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This is like that movie where the dudes get a phone call and they have to meet/fight to the death. ET80 going to take off his prosthetic leg and beat Mwill to death. 

You guys misspelling my username is enough to keep me in check and in my place for the rest of eternity. Thanks for that humble reminder. Well played...well played...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Why not BJJ for her? I can't think of a more empowering way to exercise for women / teenage girls.

It is M, W, F which is the same as her dance days, which she prefers. They only have like 15 minutes that don't overlap. 

Don't worry, she might not be in the class but still is learning with him. He likes to teach her and "review" for his own. Helps me keep on it too. Ben is on his yellow belt and I bet Joce is at the skill level of a new white/yellow stripe even though she has never taken a class. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

dude no way. tomorrow's my birthday lol

Shut your face! Libra in the house! 

Edit: Please tell me you have a night of debauchery planned out, full of alcohol, women and other things I can't do anymore. I need to live vicariously through you.

14 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Shut your face! Libra in the house! 

Edit: Please tell me you have a night of debauchery planned out, full of alcohol, women and other things I can't do anymore. I need to live vicariously through you.

Nah. Something on Fin hurts so he's gonna mope around. So maybe Fin is ET.