What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Nah. Something on Fin hurts so he's gonna mope around. So maybe Fin is ET.

This IS how a 39 year old spends their birthday. Maybe some wine tomorrow along with my birthday cupcake...

Thought the graphics card in my iMac died two years back...didn't have the $500 to fix it at the time, so back in the box and down in the basement it went.

Just out of curiosity, pulled it out and plugged it in last week. Works like new. 

2 minutes ago, D82 said:

Man...c'mon....

I'll probably do something on Friday that will include tons of medium rare beef and tons of scotch, so I got it covered.

And you're vastly underappreciating a good bottle of wine, BTW.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

and nah @ET80 i'm not the vessel for you. just chillin w/ the homies around town 

Are any of these homies women with questionable morals? If so, there is hope.

1 minute ago, MrDrew said:

I hate you...

Less than 6 months. 

You're that "cool guy at Comic-Con taking pics with sexy cosplayers" 40, though. I'm that "dude wearing a braded belt with a cell phone clip" 40.

There are layers to this, you know that.

21 minutes ago, D82 said:

Thought the graphics card in my iMac died two years back...didn't have the $500 to fix it at the time, so back in the box and down in the basement it went.

Just out of curiosity, pulled it out and plugged it in last week. Works like new. 

@ET80

have you tried this with your knee?

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Are any of these homies women with questionable morals? If so, there is hope.

You're that "cool guy at Comic-Con taking pics with sexy cosplayers" 40, though. I'm that "dude wearing a braded belt with a cell phone clip" 40.

There are layers to this, you know that.

I turn 34 in 4 days. If I have no less than two females spend the night then I have failed you.