What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

That person who says they black out when they are angry andand like every turns to slow motion guy.. 

"Bro its like i black out when i get in fight, ill get so angry im not even there, and like i go like into the matrix bro and every is slow motion around me and im like *starts punching and kicking the air* bro ya know what i mean bro!?"

Yeah. Its like they turn into Bruce Lee. Claiming they can pull grown men out of car windows after said guy honked at them.. or something along those lines.

and like i go like into the matrix bro and every is slow motion around me and im like *starts punching and kicking the air* bro ya know what i mean bro!?"

These people are funny. Because it's actually an illusion created by the brain in times of extreme fright.

When a person is scared, a brain area called the amygdala becomes more active, laying down an extra set of memories that go along with those normally taken care of by other parts of the brain.

"In this way, frightening events are associated with richer and denser memories," Eagleman explained. "And the more memory you have of an event, the longer you believe it took."

36 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

I'd bet money he hasn't even checked the feedback forum, given his recent posts on this forum and the old one. Seems intent on disliking the change.

How I imagine BG is right now.

RwEvaHK.gif

Edited by bucsfan333

I worked at this Pizza place for a minute and we had this rail thin kid (5'7 150 no muscles) who thought he was Nas but he looked more like Ben Stiller (white guy curly dark hair) and he was Mr"you dont know me bro, when i get mad its like i enter the Matrix bro!" guy all the time... Would constantly get into with other cooks. There was also this one cook who was a very big man like 6'2 275 lbs (not in shape really but one of those big guys who had freaky buff calves for no reason, his arms were the size of my torso) ... that little kid one day called that huge cook out and went to go push him... and the big guy grabbed him by the neck in a choke hold, like slapped it on him and went Undertaker on him and lifted him slightly  off his feet with one arm in a choke hold... like ringed his neck out hard lol... he let go and that kid started crying so hard.... 

We never saw him really again i dont think. So much for the Matrix. 

"Bro you don't even know, its like the movies when i fight bro" 

Edited by Bednarik60

I worked at this Pizza place for a minute and we had this rail thin kid (5'7 150 no muscles) who thought he was Nas but he looked more like Ben Stiller (white guy curly dark hair) and he was Mr"you dont know me bro, when i get mad its like i enter the Matrix bro!" guy all the time... Would constantly get into with other. There was also this one cook who was a very big man like 6'2 275 lbs (not in shape really but one of those big guys who had freaky buff calves for no reason, his arms were the size of my torso) ... that little kid one day called that huge cook out and went to go push him... and the big guy grabbed him by the neck in a choke hold, like slapped it on him and went Undertaker on him and lifted him slightly  off his feet with one arm in a choke hold... like ringed his neck out hard lol... he let go and that kid started crying so hard.... 

My goal in life is to get strong enough to be able to lift a man off his feet by his neck and have him submit to my superior Greco-Roman skills

10 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Also "Thinking he's Nas, but really he's Ben Stiller"

I laughed.

Dude we(the other cooks) would die laughing every day at him. Everything about him was classic and trying so hard. Smoked Newports, only drank Hennessy or Hpnotic(lol what is this 2003?), claimed he was a up and coming rapper and would some times carry a note book of "rhymes" with him , drove a ghetto 2006 Chevy Malibu, lived at home with his mom and girlfriend, shoots basketball at LA Fitness but talks about it like he plays in the NBA "working on my game tonight playboy, i just got the Kobe 3's" . 

So he was pretty much the blunt/core of every joke lol. 

Edited by Bednarik60

15 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

I worked at this Pizza place for a minute and we had this rail thin kid (5'7 150 no muscles) who thought he was Nas but he looked more like Ben Stiller (white guy curly dark hair) and he was Mr"you dont know me bro, when i get mad its like i enter the Matrix bro!" guy all the time... Would constantly get into with other cooks. There was also this one cook who was a very big man like 6'2 275 lbs (not in shape really but one of those big guys who had freaky buff calves for no reason, his arms were the size of my torso) ... that little kid one day called that huge cook out and went to go push him... and the big guy grabbed him by the neck in a choke hold, like slapped it on him and went Undertaker on him and lifted him slightly  off his feet with one arm in a choke hold... like ringed his neck out hard lol... he let go and that kid started crying so hard.... 

I bet time really slowed down for him during that.

Our generation is much about slapping a straight  bear paw choke on anyone... seems like the older generation were all about. Mess with Homer , The Undertaker, Sean Connery and your getting neck ringed. 

Edited by Bednarik60

Like you watch movies on the World Wars and every fight scene is two dudes rolling around trying to ring each others neck and that how they constantly get the other dude they sorta get on top of them with two hands and squeeze till the cows come home... 

Im all for bringing back old school choking lol. It has own sorta rugged style and flair. 

8 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Dude we(the other cooks) would die laughing every day at him. Everything about him was classic and trying so hard. Smoked Newports, only drank Hennessy or Hpnotic(lol what is this 2003?), claimed he rapper and would some times carry a note book of "rhymes" with him , drove ghetto 2006 Chevy Malibu, lived at home with mom and girlfriend, shoots basketball at LA Fitness but talks about it like he plays in the NBA "working on my game tonight playboy, i just got the Kobe 3's" . 

So he was pretty much the blunt/core of every joke lol. 

I worked Pizza hut back in 2011. This dude was a chronic liar/sounds like your dude and was the dude that trained me. During my training he pointed at the cute girl working with us and said "yo bro keep this a secret but me and her are dating, we don't wanna tell anyone just yet". What this dude didn't know is that me and her were "school friends" and she got me the job working there, so I was just like "Yo Morgan, you're dating this dude"? And she turned around and just started laughing and the dude got all embarrassed/sad.

Obviously it would have been mean if this dude was my age. But he was a 29 year old dude and we we're both 17 at the time. So it was funny.

Edited by Gmen4ev
I'm dumb

13 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

I worked Pizza hut back in 2011. This dude was a chronic liar/sounds like your dude and was the dude that trained me. During my training he pointed at the cute girl working with us and said "yo bro keep this a secret but me and her are dating, we don't wanna tell anyone just yet". What this dude didn't know is that me and her were "school friends" and she got me the job working there, so I was just like "Yo Morgan, you're dating this dude"? And she turned around and just started laughing and the dude got all embarrassed/sad.

Obviously it would have been mean if this dude was my age. But he was a 29 year old dude and we we're both 17 at the time. So it was funny.

LOL sounds about right loser  in the food industry lying about seeing some one... I have dealt with a few of this idiots.. they really want to tell you to just stay away from her but this is there creepy loser away of telling you to stay away.. "yeah you see her, yeah her bro, yeah i hooked up with her, we dont really tell anyone cause you know its our job"... 

I have dated girls at work in the food industry, if your hooking up with them your not hiding it, you should of fired him "i know you just hired me, but i dont feel like you can no longer work here, i don't think your trust worthy and that lack trust between us will always hold me down and seeing my true potential here at Pizza Hut, ill be contacting corporate in the tomorrow after i cover your morning shift, are you writing this  all down in grape scented marker Morgan?"

I met my ex girlfriend at my last job and basically same thing, before i even thought about dating her,  some of the guys were saying they were getting with her or are going to and you just find out/see all they did was text her once about the schedule lol.

What they say : "bro im throwing flames at her, she can't handle me, i got her going crazy for me bro!" .. 

Reality: 

BS Coworker: Its Kyle Stinson, can you cover for me Tuesday? 

Girl: "Yeah sure, tell the manager and tell him to let me know" 

BS Coworker: "thank you" 

Girl: "no prob" 

LOL.. Dudes lie a ton. 

1 hour ago, Bednarik60 said: