What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Did you go full out and make the stuffing inside the turkey? Kudos if so.

Just had a turkey breast, so there wasn’t anywhere to stuff it.

And this was all done because I wanted to try my hand at sous vide turkey, so the stuffing wouldn’t have worked inside the bird anyway.

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Well that's not true. 

A turkey roll would be different from what’s happening with that sandwich, though.

3 hours ago, pwny said:

But seriously, how can you be against turkey and stuffing on a sandwich?

It’s literally anti-American. 

Ive had the sandwich you are talking about, but only on a Hawaiian roll. Having it on normal bread does sound a little to bready to me too. But having never tried, I wont judge.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The fact that your hatred for a football team has made you hate a beautiful, delicious food creation makes me feel sorry for you.

That trash city puts cheese wiz on their prize possession. Thats all you need to know about what a waste of air they are. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I hate LA but I'm not going to pretend avocados and burritos suck all of the sudden. Just the rat bastards who are consuming them.

Do people from LA put taco bell sauce packets on their burritos? No. They dont. Because unlike philly, they arent total idiots. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:
5 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

That's accurate. It's clear the best sandwich is a Philly.

Nothing from philly is the best. Get your facts right

Exactly. Pulled pork with friggin slaw. And fried onion strings.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Do people from LA put taco bell sauce packets on their burritos? No. They dont. Because unlike philly, they arent total idiots. 

They also serve it with real cheese instead of that movie theatre garbage. You're getting real weird with the cheese for a guy who goes on and on about BBQ places that just have Wonder-bread laying out there.

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

They also serve it with real cheese instead of that movie theatre garbage. You're getting real weird with the cheese for a guy who goes on and on about BBQ places that just have Wonder-bread laying out there.

You are too smart to not see the difference. The bread is optional if you want it. You know how meats come in Texas? They come as meat. Thats it. If you want BBQ sauce, sides (onions/jalapenos), bread, etc its on you. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

My name's ET, I knock Philly for wiz cheese then go on and on about nachos.

Find a new slant.

I don't need a new slant, because I'm awesome, just like a pulled pork sandwich with slaw and fried onion strings.