What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

15 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

you ever just think about jonestown

like damn

Way too much. I've listened to so many podcasts and watched a lot of documentaries on it. The audio of Jim Jones talking to his followers in their final hours is so chilling. 

1 hour ago, Shady Slim said:

underrated: any and all nic cage action movies

The Rock is a GOAT action movie

• Like 1

13 hours ago, pwny said:

Dude!

Someone from my hometown apparently replaced Dots with rocks when giving out candy. He told people that the candy he was giving them was a trick and only did it to people he knew. And people lost their ******* minds.

I really hope the replaced dots were consumed and not just discarded. That would be tragic. 

• Like 1

I finally started using the Lime and Bird scooters in the city. On the one hand, I can't believe I waited this long because I love them, on the other hand, I'm glad I waited this long because I've already wasted too much money on them in 3 days. Can't imagine how much I would have spent if I used them all summer. 

1 hour ago, Shady Slim said:

underrated: any and all nic cage action movies

Face/Off is awesome, I'll give you that. 

I'd also pay a few bucks to see a Gone in 60 Seconds/The Fast and Furious mashup. 

So, yeah. I can agree with this premise.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ET80 said:

Face/Off is awesome, I'll give you that. 

I'd also pay a few bucks to see a Gone in 60 Seconds/The Fast and Furious mashup. 

So, yeah. I can agree with this premise.

legitimately is an all time top ten movie for me

but that says more about me than anything

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Austin said:

Remember when I was in the 7th grade I could go to Taco Bell and get a quesadilla, soda, and chalupa for 5 bucks. Now it takes 10 bucks. How times have changed. 

I remember when I could get just that and be full...

• Like 1

On 11/2/2018 at 5:40 AM, skywindO2 said:

Way too much. I've listened to so many podcasts and watched a lot of documentaries on it.

Specifically on Jonestown or do you listen to a lot of podcasts in general?

BTW if nobody is listening to Gladiator by Wondry, you really should try it if it sounds like your jam. It’s an investigative series taking a deep dive on Aaron Hernandez. It’s very interesting.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dome said:

Specifically on Jonestown or do you listen to a lot of podcasts in general?

Just Jonestown. I was randomly curious about the phrase "drink the koolaid" and looking it up sent me down a Jonestown rabbit hole so deep that it took multiple days to crawl out of it.

So I have mentioned on the forum before that I have bought a house and got a new puppy. I'm going for a hat trick at the moment since there was a job opening at my company. I have a BS in chemistry and just interviewed for a group leader position on Thursday. There were 3 other candidates for the position, 2 internal and one external. I think it went well, but who knows after an interview, you know?

• Like 2