What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, Bednarik60 said:

Yes!! the old i phone in the pocket saved my life story lol. Love this guy. 

Law school textbooks stop bullets. I always wondered about this. A friend confirmed the other day because he shot up his books at a gun range. Even the hollow points couldn't go all the way through. So if you're ever in an active shooter situation with a law student near you, ask them for their textbooks. You're welcome for the life-saving advice.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Law school textbooks stop bullets. I always wondered about this. A friend confirmed the other day because he shot up his books at a gun range. Even the hollow points couldn't go all the way through. So if you're ever in an active shooter situation with a law student near you, ask them for their textbooks. You're welcome for the life-saving advice.

Gotta be someone else's, though. If you have your own law school textbooks to stop a bullet, you're probably already dead inside. So don't bother.

1 minute ago, fretgod99 said:

Gotta be someone else's, though. If you have your own law school textbooks to stop a bullet, you're probably already dead inside. So don't bother.

No, I think you don't die on the inside until you start practicing.

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Wasn't there some kid who died trying to do this recently for a youtube or facebook video stunt?

where he thought a super thick book would stop a bullet and it just went right through it and killed him. 

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

Yeah lol i wouldn't take my chances with the old law book or any book saving my life from a bullet. 

I bet a large hardcover book would save your life with most bullets (of course, the bullet has to hit the book), but it's unlikely stop a .50 caliber bullet. Then again, if you're not in the military (or a mercenary), you're unlikely to see someone firing a .50 caliber bullet lol.