What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

39 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Daniel is a man of good ideas. @MWil23 this is your thing. 

Calling the troops @LETSGOBROWNIES @Dome @ramssuperbowl99.

Bread criteria and power rankings. These are limited to just basic kinds with no additives , so for example, garlic bread, cheesy bread, specific kinds of bagels don’t count, but cinnamon rolls obviously do.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Bread criteria and power rankings. These are limited to just basic kinds with no additives , so for example, garlic bread, cheesy bread, specific kinds of bagels don’t count, but cinnamon rolls obviously do.

A bread power rankings with cheesy garlic bread?

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Is a bagel a type of bread, or just a shape?

16 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

A bread power rankings with cheesy garlic bread?

giphy.gif

Cheesy garlic bread is put on a specific made bread, like French or Italian though, right?

What criteria would you guys use? If we are including side dish types or appetizer types like soft pretzel breadsticks then let’s go all in here.

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Is a bagel a type of bread, or just a shape?

Good question. I rule type, like an English muffin is a type.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Cheesy garlic bread is put on a specific made bread, like French or Italian though, right?

What criteria would you guys use? If we are including side dish types or appetizer types like soft pretzel breadsticks then let’s go all in here.

Yeah we aren't just gonna put up a picture of sourdough and be like "yep that's good". We're gonna get ****in weird with it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yeah we aren't just gonna put up a picture of sourdough and be like "yep that's good". We're gonna get ****in weird with it.

Awesome. Let’s make some criteria and then a super elimination poll. Next up after is GOAT broadcaster duos, including fake ones like Harry Doyle and the Dodgeball duo.

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Good question. I rule type, like an English muffin is a type.

I'm on a big English muffin kick so I'm down with this. 

Nominating pita bread too. 

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If eating banana bread makes me a women, so be it.

What are the manly breads exactly?  In case I need to butch it up a bit.

Not even banana nut bread...just banana? Come on man...

32 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Awesome. Let’s make some criteria and then a super elimination poll. Next up after is GOAT broadcaster duos, including fake ones like Harry Doyle and the Dodgeball duo.

I'm gonna nominate the ****tiest bread ever. The cheap, untoasted white bread that Texas sticks with their BBQ places as a side order for no good reason.

• Like 1

Just now, Daniel said:

Is it even really banana bread if it doesn't have nuts in it though?  I mean, who eats banana bread with no nuts?

@LETSGOBROWNIES probably gets up early on Saturday morning and dawns his pink apron, makes banana bread without nuts and with a sweet citrus glaze, followed by the main lunch course:

Cucumber sandwiches