What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

No need to apologize for living the good life.

Some folks are just gonna hate on your honeyroasted turkey, can't take it personally.

Or when you go out in the backwoods of Missouri and kill your own turkey and provide your family with meat. They just hate... They aren't Ford Tough or know what its like to go out there and out in a hard days work and provide meat for your family. 

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

Or when you go out in the backwoods of Missouri and kill your own turkey and provide your family with meat. They just hate... They aren't Ford Tough or know what its like to go out there and out in a hard days work and provide meat for your family. 

Can't even tell if you're serious right now tbh...

Nick Swardson on JRE home slizzles. Hes hilarious. 

Maynard James Keenan was pretty good once you got into like 15 minutes or so and can pick up on Maynard's quirky/clever sense of humor. That is so insane that is the lead singer of Tool, he has that super mellow/chill voice talking then he sings and its so intense... Crazy contrast. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Nick Swardson on JRE home slizzles. Hes hilarious. 

Maynard James Keenan was pretty good once you got into like 15 minutes or so and can pick up on Maynard's quirky/clever sense of humor. That is so insane that is the lead singer of Tool, he has that super mellow/chill voice talking then he sings and its so intense... Crazy contrast. 

actually listening to that right now lol..

edgy brah was on this podcast i listen to today, pretty fun stuff too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Send out some resumes and market yourself with the new responsibilities, then bail.

Listen to this man, Every one asks me how i became the head foreman of the Clark County Fair, and i tell them you got to market your self. Don't be afraid to tell them about your family values, your interest in tools, your passion for lifted trucks, your ability to water ski, and that your a patriot most of all. 

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Nice find sir! I got the link. :D

Love anything Edgy , hes the man. 

yeah i think link got removed for some reason. i may not understand the rules still. thought hyperlinks were cool. but yeah it's a solid listen. 

Just now, jfinley88 said:

yeah i think link got removed for some reason. i may not understand the rules still. thought hyperlinks were cool. but yeah it's a solid listen. 

Yeah i wonder why???  lol Ipwn or fret just saw Edgys name and freaked out probably with out even following the link lol. 

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

""Edgy is a stoner it must be terrible!, mods hurry and get that link out of here ASAP!!!!!!!"

and bro on the topic of podcasts you should peep the TigerBelly w/ Ari Shaffir. 10/10 podcast too. this is how I fill my days at work man lol.