What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I think we're in agreement here. Good credit is something that isn't important for tyty now, but may be down the road, and it would be easy for him to start building that history.

My credit sucks cause medical bills in collections. People always tell me medical bills in collections can’t hurt your credit score but they can and they have lol. But they’ll fall off me in 2-3 years so I’m going Harry Potter on them by keeping them in the cupboard under the stairs and pretending they don’t exist until they go away. But yeah if I can get cleared for a credit card I might consider getting one strictly for gas and paying it monthly. I’ve seen how being an idiot with credit cards can go (cough cough my ex) so if I get one I’m being practical. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I think we're in agreement here. Good credit is something that isn't important for tyty now, but may be down the road, and it would be easy for him to start building that history.

Agreed, a couple of credit cards with things like Netflix on auto pay every month that are paid in full would be great for building credit.

And that doesn’t even take into account the free money associated with credit card rewards he could be earning.

Just pay them in full and enjoy the perks.  

Just pay. In. Full.

24 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Agreed, a couple of credit cards with things like Netflix on auto pay every month that are paid in full would be great for building credit.

And that doesn’t even take into account the free money associated with credit card rewards he could be earning.

Just pay them in full and enjoy the perks.  

Just pay. In. Full.

This is what I do with my bar tabs and such now - pay them on my Sapphire card, pay the balance in full and bathe in the rewards.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This is what I do with my bar tabs and such now - pay them on my Sapphire card, pay the balance in full and bathe in the rewards.

I put everything I can on my card.   I put the down payment for my last two cars on my card.

Gimme all the miles.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I put everything I can on my card.   I put the down payment for my last two cars on my card.

Gimme all the miles.

I furnished my entire house a few years back on my Sapphire. Paid for my Cancun trip last year.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This is getting way too feel-good in here. Friendly reminder that twitter has people drinking CL02 (more commonly called bleach)

D7HG7aNW4AMKPw8.jpg:large

If you think idiots drinking bleach is gonna take me down a notch, think again.

Chug, chug, chug!

• Like 2

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If you think idiots drinking bleach is gonna take me down a notch, think again.

Chug, chug, chug!

If anything, it makes me feel better. Those people probably need to drink bleach anyways.

• Like 1

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Don't lie you laughed at that one.

Laughing is an understatement, I bashed my head against a wall while cackling and screaming "STEVE ROGERS!!!" for a good 10 seconds.

• Like 1