What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This is getting way too feel-good in here. Friendly reminder that twitter has people drinking CL02 (more commonly called bleach)

D7HG7aNW4AMKPw8.jpg:large

I've used chlorine dioxide for cleaning before and I've heard it's safe to put in drinking water ( obviously in small amounts). I didn't think it was commonly referred to as bleach though

5 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This is getting way too feel-good in here. Friendly reminder that twitter has people drinking CL02 (more commonly called bleach)

D7HG7aNW4AMKPw8.jpg:large

If you read this guys tweets, we should encourage him to drink bleach.

Just got an email about bartending. In order to get a full schedule I have to memorize 37 cocktails, their ingredients, their type of glass, whether they’re shaken or stirred, and what the garnish is. Hold me Jesus 

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Just got an email about bartending. In order to get a full schedule I have to memorize 37 cocktails, their ingredients, their type of glass, whether they’re shaken or stirred, and what the garnish is. Hold me Jesus 

I don't think I'd be able to do that

38 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Start with a rum and coke.  It shouldn’t take more than a week or two.

41 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Best way to learn is through practical knowledge. So the next week or two should be fun. 

3 minutes ago, theJ said:

Best way to learn is through practical knowledge. So the next week or two should be fun. 

I have a bartender friend that’s been coaching me on bartending etiquette for months now and he’s going to be my model for what to do in this job and he said it’s intimidating until you realize a lot of the drinks are very similar with very slight differences like one might call for lime juice instead of lemon and stuff like that. I’m going to be studying a lot and putting it into practice as much as I can cause I’m a perfectionist and want to prove I belong. I don’t doubt with time I’ll be the second best bartender in the place. 

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Start with a rum and coke.  It shouldn’t take more than a week or two.

Alright how much coke can I use before the customer needs narcan