What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Is this thing getting locked at 100 or what's the deal now?

This has been answered multiple times. Please read the whole thread before asking such simple questions.

3 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

Hate that damn song

if that's the song i'm thinking of it plays in the restaurant i work in like 10 times a day. i still don't know the lyrics. i believe some of them to be "your burrito... my taquito.. all night loooong". that's all i've ever got.  

edit: just googled despacito & that's not the same song. that song really not good tho. what song am i thinking of i can't find the title and it's making me anxious. 

Edited by jfinley88

21 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

M'eow. 

Did the tongue in cheek aspect of asking someone to reading through 2,400 posts to get an answer not come through?

My b

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

@iPwn My android cannot decipher your emojis 

I'm assuming it was a kind and sincere reply.

Get a better phone. 

3 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Did the tongue in cheek aspect of asking someone to reading through 2,400 posts to get an answer not come through?

My b

I knew you weren't being serious. The chance to make a cat-related joke was too much to resist.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

You say that like there's room for improvement on a $100 Android. 

I just dropped $100 on the down payment on a phone. $1000 otherwise, in $50 payments monthly. I hate this new "don't give pwny discounts when he sticks with your garbage network for another year"