What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

7 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Okay, I know we're talking about freedom here and the the FF constitution says rules apply to everyone, but... I kinda thought we all went wink wink nudge nudge because freedom obviously doesn't apply to nerds?

Better watch out before one of those nerds hits you......

...... with a math equation. 

Ahh yes, the insecure boys have shown up to tell everyone else their hobbies are uncool, while simultaneously adding to their 30k+ posts on a message board. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, pwny said:

Ahh yes, the insecure boys have shown up to tell everyone else their hobbies are uncool, while simultaneously adding to their 30k+ posts on a message board. 

Tbf The MoL has significantly less posts combined than you as an individual despite having like 25+ combined years on here

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TLO said:

Tbf The MoL has significantly less posts combined than you as an individual despite having like 25+ combined years on here

That kinda kills the narrative that you’d be a better option for making the forum active again, doesn’t it?

I’m also not the one claiming other people’s hobbies are lame while making my posts on a message board.

41 minutes ago, pwny said:

Ive never played DnD; its just an easy thing to make jokes about. Kinda like @TheKillerNacho and his pokemon obsession. 

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ive never played DnD; its just an easy thing to make jokes about. Kinda like @TheKillerNacho and his pokemon obsession. 

Not even refuting the point & again bullying hobbies of members.

As a moderator I will not let this stand!

Pwny/Glem 2020

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I think I already know my vote, but @TLO, @mission27, @pwny, @Glen, what would you tell me personally to sway my vote?

Ive said it before, and I'll say it again.

I will do anything to secure a mod badge.

Pwny/Glem 2020

15 minutes ago, pwny said:

That kinda kills the narrative that you’d be a better option for making the forum active again, doesn’t it?

I’m also not the one claiming other people’s hobbies are lame while making my posts on a message board.

Look it’s not something we have to do. We are very rich and very successful, but we’re sick of seeing the forum ripped off big league let me tell you. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Glen said:

Not even refuting the point & again bullying hobbies of members.

As a moderator I will not let this stand!

Pwny/Glem 2020

You didnt read that very well. I was telling him it was just a joke and I dont actually think you guys are any more of nerds then some other posters. Like Bucs and Nacho. :ph34r: