What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

13 hours ago, Glen said:

Wilt Chamberlain would athletically smash everyone today

Both on the court and in the bedroom

Dude was one of 5 7 footers in the league back then. 

4 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Yeah that is a bit of unfair edge.  Dude i've played with for the last 6 years or so in various rec leagues is 6'6", 250ish.  It's just unfair against the 6'3" guys.  Those 3" make a huge difference.

5 minutes ago, theJ said:
11 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Yeah that is a bit of unfair edge.  Dude i've played with for the last 6 years or so in various rec leagues is 6'6", 250ish.  It's just unfair against the 6'3" guys.  Those 3" make a huge difference.

TBF to Wilt though - he'd still smash today.  Dude averaged 50 PPG one season.  (50!!!)  And his rebounding numbers were insane.  And if that isn't enough, he was averaging less than 2 fouls/game even though he was so much bigger than everyone else.   For reference, Shaq averaged 3.4.  

Wilt was certainly talented.

4 minutes ago, theJ said:

I was trying to tee you up for the Michael Scott that's what she said.

You let me down.

But I flipped it into a jab at me. Is that not better

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, theJ said:

TBF to Wilt though - he'd still smash today.  Dude averaged 50 PPG one season.  (50!!!)  And his rebounding numbers were insane.  And if that isn't enough, he was averaging less than 2 fouls/game even though he was so much bigger than everyone else.   For reference, Shaq averaged 3.4.  

Wilt is legitimately one of the best players to have ever played as well as a top 100 physical specimen to have ever live.

Talented isn’t the right word lol

3 minutes ago, theJ said:

That doesn’t mean anything when most of your competition is midget white dudes. I could see him being maybe around Giannis. 

16 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Also, there were less than 10 teams for the majority of his career.  So even if there were 5 7 footers, he played them all the time.

10 minutes ago, theJ said:

Those aren't the same thing, lol.

"Can i switch your order of apples to oranges, sir?"

Yeah. I kinda wish they switched them to another brand of bagels tbh.

I got Dave’s berry bagels, they gave me Dave’s English muffins.

Shrug, oh well. They fit my macros at least.

• Like 1